The wreath card is one of the new stamping rages flooding Pinterest. With our Stamparatus, creating the wreath is a breeze. Some of you lucky stampers were able to preorder this fabulous tool earlier this year. No worries, it will soon be ordering time again, June 1st to be exact.
In the meantime, let me teach you how to start making your templates so you are all set and ready to create wreath cards too. I used the Perennial Birthday stamp set and we are lucky, this one is carrying over to our new Annual Catalog. The images in this set are perfect for creating the wreath. The first step is creating your template. You will need a 6″ x 6″ piece of Window Sheet, centering it on our grid paper will make drawing the template very quick and easy.
Once you have the template drawn, you’ll need to trim it using your Stampin’ Trimmer and paper snips.
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to make your template and create this sweet card.
Wasn’t that quick and easy? Now you have all the info to create your own template. And what did you think about the ribbon tip?
No card is complete without stamping a great sentiment on the inside. This set has it all, images for the wreath and sentiments for both the inside and outside of your cards.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Night of Navy CS – 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, emboss the bottom with the Petal Pair Embossing Folder.
- Focal – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 4″
- Sentiment – Night of Navy CS, Scallop Circle 2″ x 2″ and Whisper White CS, 2″ x 2″, cut with the framelit from Layering Circles.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Template – Window Sheet – 6″ x 6″; Thick Whisper White CS – 4″ x 4
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!