Need a quick and easy Christmas card? Do you love techniques? Place the Woodland Embossing Folder on your next order and create along with me. You’ll love this easy technique that packs the WOW factor!!
I’ve got even more good news. Coming soon, September 1st to be exact, my customers can order the brand spankin’ new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Watch this short Stampin’ Up! video that highlights the machine’s features.
Mark you calendar to be one of the first to order yours. Purchase it, from my online store, on the 1st of September and I’ll throw in an embossing folder of your choice for FREE!! Just a litle thank you from me.
So what sets our machine apart from the rest?
Here are some of our favorite features:
- Durable machine with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient for your customers who like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
Ok, back to today’s project. I am excited to share the Woodland Embossing Folder technique with you.
By simply inking the Woodland Embossing Folder with your ink pad, you are able to lay down some background color. Next we are going to do some stampin’ on the folder. Yep, that’s right, right on the surface of the folder. That will give the illusion of the large pine trees in the background.
Finally, just insert your cardstock in the folder and run it through the Cut and Emboss Machine. Voila, you’ve just created your first Woodland Embossing Folder Technique.
To finish things off, I’ve added a few adhesive backed snowflakes and a bit of the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. Lots of sparkle and interest with very little effort.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Shaded Spruce CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, ink the Woodland Embossing Folder with the Balmy Blue ink pad. Stamp the pine tree from the Winter Woods set in Shaded Spruce. Insert the paper in the folder and run through the die cutting machine.
- Label – Balmy Blue CS – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Tasteful Labels die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CCS – 2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die form the Tasteful Labels die set. Stamp the sentiment from the Still Scenes set in Shaded Spruce.
- Snowflake Splendor Ribbon – 11″
- Adhesive Backed Snowflakes – 7
Woodland Embossing Folder Technique Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!