I’m back again and with a fancy fold to share. This one is my Wonderful Romance Bridge Fold. This bundle is on the top of favorites list. And yes, you save 10% on the bundle and a FREE Sale-a-Bration Level 1 item with your purchase. Can’t get too much better than that.
You don’t need much to make this Wonderful Romance Bridge Fold extra special. Those dies in the bundle are fabulous. And that gorgeous Floral Romance DSP is the bomb!!
You can get two bridge folds from one sheet of card stock. The color combo is Fresh Fig with accents of Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz. A gorgeous color palette, if I say so myself.
To create a place to sign and send a little note, I created a back panel. Watercoloring with a blender pen is a great oldie but goodie technique. The look really mimics the watercolor look on the DSP.
It’s hard to see in the photograph, but I even spritzed that beautiful detail die cut with our Champagne Shimmer Paint. Just add a couple drops in a Stampin’ Spritzer with 70% Rubbing Alcohol. Give it a shake and spritz away.
Including a die to cut the sentiments is brilliant. And, I’m so glad, that in the Occasions Catalog, you’ll see that trend in a number of the sets. I’d love to share with you how to create this one in my FREE video tutorial. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss any of my tutorials.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Fresh Fig CS – 4 1/4″ x 8″, scored at 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″,, 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″.
- DSP – Floral Romance – six @ 1″ x 4″ and one @ 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Bridge – Pear Pizzazz CS – 5 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 5 1/2″ x 7/8″
- Back Mat -Whisper White CS – 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Small Leaf Sprigs – Pear Pizzazz CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 3″
- Ink the edges of the six 1″ x 4″ pieces of DSP in Mossy Meadow.
- Cut three small sprigs in Pear Pizzazz.
- Spritz the Leaf Bridge with Champagne Shimmer Mist
- Wet glue the Whisper White bridge with the leaf bridge
- Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig, cut out the image with the die.
- Stamp the leaf image in Mossy Meadow and the small flowers in Fresh Fig. Using a Blender Pen color in the images.
- Fold the card base on all fold lines.
- Wet glue all the DSP mats to the card base.
- Wet glue the back panel.
- Pop the sentiment to the inside center panel.
- Wet glue the sprigs under the sentiment.
- Adhere the small flower embellishment
- Wet glue the bridge to the card front.
I would love to earn your business. You can shop my online store 24/7. Just click on any item below, to start shopping.
Thanks so much stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!