The Wishing You Well stamp set is one of Stampin’ Up!’s DisINKtive sets. What does that mean? In one stamping motion you will achieve highlights and lowlights of the same image. Talk about quick and easy card making.
The Wishing You Well set contains both a fabulous leaf spray image and a lovely wreath. The bow is the set is definately one of the stars in my opinion. Break out some whisper white card stock and few stamp pads and stamp away so that you can pick your favorites.
The font in the Wishing You Well set is a pretty delicate script. The sentiments will meet many needs, including holiday, get well, thoughts and prayers and just a note. That’s what I call versatility.
During our World Card Making promotion, October 1-7, pick up some of the supplies you’ll need to create this card on sale. You’ll want to stock up on great adhesives. Our Whisper White and Very Vanilla Notecards and Envelopes are also on sale. This stamp is perfect for the notecard size format.
In my FREE video tutorial on this lovely Wishing You Well card will highlight the DisINKtive technology. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help in any way I can.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Old Olive CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP – Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, ink the edges in Old Olive ink.
- Focal Mat – Rich Razzleberry CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamped Image – Wishing You Well Stamp Set – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″. Stamp the leaf spray in Old Olive. Stamp the accent flowers in Rich Razzleberry.
- Bow – Whisper White CS – 2 ” x 2 1/2″ – Stamp the Bow in Rich Razzleberry
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 2″, stamp in Rich Razzleberry. Rich Razzleberry CS – 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″. Cut both with the die from Merry Christmas Thinlits.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store for any of the supplies needed to complete the project.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!