Time to get serious about creating our Christmas cards. Let’s create a sweet, quick and easy one, with the Wishes & Wonder bundle from Stampin’ Up!. As of today there are 113 days until Santa will be paying a visit. What? Where in the world has this year gone? Don’t panic, we’ll get through this Christmas cardmaking season together.
The Wishes & Wonder bundle can be found on page 31 of the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. It’s part of the Wonder of the Season Suite. Did you know you can use just one item number to add the entire suite to your cart. Yep, shopping made super easy.
The beautiful ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper dictated the color palette. I’ve used Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper Wihte and Basic Black. These are all great core colors for your card making stash.
One of the stars of this bundle is the gorgeous deer image. The North Pole Wonder die set contains 12 dies, some of which you can use to create beautiful gift tags. That makes this die set extremely useful and versatile. Gotta love that!
In the Wishes & Wonder stamp set you’ll find lots of traditional images along with a mix of lovely sentiments. That will make card and tag making a breeze.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mats – Basic Black CS – one @ 4″ x 5 1/4″, one @ 2 1/8″ x 4 1/8″, and one @ 1 3/8″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mats – ‘Tis the Season DSP – one @ 2″ x 4″ and one @ 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Deer – Brushed Metallic in Copper – 2″ x 3″, cut with the die from the North Pole Wonder die set.
- Accent Circle – Cherry Cobbler – 2″ x 2″, cut with the die from the North Pole Wonder die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Basic Black and punch with the 1 1/2″ circle punch.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Accent Band – ‘Tis the Season DSP – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Adhesive Backed Snowflakes – 5
Wishes & Wonder Christmas Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!