Stampin’ Up! just released a fabulous masculine themed stamp set, Well Dressed. This one is perfect for any occasion. Coordinate it with the Country Club DSP and you’ve got a fabulous one of a kind handmade card. One of the best parts, you can earn the stamp set for free during Sale-a-bration. Don’t wait, the promotion ends March 31, 2020.
By using smaller pieces of the Country Club DSP, I was able to incorporate three patterns. That paper pack will fast become your go-to. The Well Dressed stamp set is one of the new Sale-a-Bration items. It’s a eight-piece cling mount set with lots of masculine images.
Did you notice the texture on the Basic Gray mat? The Subtle 3D Embossing Folder is a must-have. It creates just that little extra which will take your cards to the next level.
The Well Dressed set doesn’t have an sentiments. But, I see that as a positive. You can pull any set from your stash to match the design you need. I chose the Peaceful Moments set that is filled with lots of beautiful sentiments and I love the font.
I’ve got some tips for you in my free video tutorial. Hope you enjoy it.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Night of Navy CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Basic Gray CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- DSP Mat – Country Club DSP – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Banners – Country Club DSP- one @ 5/8″ x 4 1/2″, and one @ 5/8″ x 1 1/2″
- Large Stitched Circle – Night of Navy CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes die set
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 3″, cut with the second to largesst circle from the Stitched Shapes die set. Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy.
- Hat & Umbrella – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 4 1/4″, stamp the images in Basic Gray ink
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy.
- Inside Accent Strip – Country Club DSP – 5/8″ x 5 1/2″
Well Dressed Masculine Birthday Card Product List