Woohoo! time for a fancy fold!!! This time, it’s my Way to Goat Z Fold. This set is super cute and adding in the fancy fold takes it over the top.
You can’t tell me you’re not smiling. Because this, to me, is just too stinkin’ cute! The Way to Goat stamp set is a new offering in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. You can find that one on page 105.
Each little critter has it’s own distinct personality. But, in today’s Way to Goat Z Fold I wanted to include all of them in the fun. What makes it even more special? The “dancing goat” on the end is mounted on a wobble. So she dances!
If you would like to create a card like this one, you can get the wobbles on Amazon. First of all, I knew I wanted to color all the goats with my watercolor pencils. That was a good choice, not only because they are easy to use, but an economical color medium.
But wait, there’s more! I wanted to include a little coral for the goats, so I added in a fence. But, don’t worry in my video tutorial I’ll show you how easy that can be. Before we do that, let’s decorate the back of the card.
There she is again. That cute dancing goat. This time, she’s kicking the can down the road. Adding in a few more sentiments made this the perfect Way to Goat Z Fold birthday card. Ready to see learn how to create this card? I think you’ll love today’s tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Early Espresso CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Z- Fold – Early Espresso CS – 1 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Brace for Fence – Early Espresso CS – 1″ x 3 3/4″, scored on both ends at 1/2″
- Embossed Mats – Smoky Slate CS – one @ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and two @ 2 1/2″ x 4″, all embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder. Ink the surface of each with a dauber and Smoky Slate ink.
- Back Mat – Smoky Slate CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamped Back Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Grass Mounds – Old Olive CS – one @ 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and two @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Trees – Granny Apple Green CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Majestic Mountain set
- Stamped Goats – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Sign – Crumb Cake CS – one @ 1 1/2″ x 3″ and one @ 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Fence – Crumb Cake CS – 2 3/4″ x 3″, emboss with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder. Cut six pieces @ 1/2″ x 3″.
Way to Goat Z Fold Product List
Hope you have fun with this one, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!