Nothing says happy, like bright vibrant colors and cute images. With that said, here’s my Way to Goat Happy Card! Adding lots of layers, texture and colorful paper makes this card quick, easy, but special.
Because I used the Playing with Patterns DSP stack, I was able to create a bright happy color palette. I love the way the Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry laid the groundwork for the focal image.
Adding texture was easy with the new Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. That one will be a staple. It’s the perfect bit of texture for any type card or project.
Break out those watercolor pencils. You don’t have to be an expert. They are easy to use, and your blender pen will do lots of the work for you. Want to see how easy it is to use them. You can catch my coloring tips on my free video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Smoky Slate CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Embossed Mat – Coastal Cabana CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Banner – Playing with Patterns DSP – 1 3/4″ x 5″, banner one end.
- Stitched Rectangle – Crushed Curry CS – 3″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from the Stitched Shapes die set.
- Accent Band – Playing with Patterns DSP – 1/2″ x 6″
- Resin Dots – Playing with Patterns Resin Dots – 3
Way to Goat Happy Card Product List
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!