Welcome! Are you lovin’ the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog? The first time, I flipped though the pages I picked my favorites, right off the bat. When I turned to page 124, I knew I would be creating a vintage styled Tasteful Touches card.
Pretty special, right? The gorgeous backdrop for my vintage styled Tasteful Touches card is the new Many Medallions die cut. Perfection!! My color palette is Sahara Sand, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam and Whisper White. Can’t get too much more vintage than that.
The beautiful leaf images were cut from Soft Seafoam CS using the die from Forever Flourishing. The entire Forever Greenery Suite is a must-have in my opinion. It’s so versatile and lends itself to so many designs.
Sometimes, it’s tough to find just the right die for a sentiment. Stampin’ Up! just solved that problem with the new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. You can punch two different details, in three sizes each. That’s right, that’s 6 images in one punch. WOW!!
Watch how quick and easy my Vintage Styled Fasteful Touches card comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Sahara Sand CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Detail Mat – Petal Pink CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the die from Many Medallions.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Leaves – Soft Sea Foam CS – two @ 4″ x 4 1/2″, cut with the die from Forever Flourishing
- Roses – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 8 1/2″, stamp the roses in Sahara Sand, color with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3/4″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment in Sahara Sand and the texture in 2nd generation Petal Pink. Punch with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- Sentiment Accent – Sahara Sand CS – 1″ x 3 1/4″, punch with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Emboss with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
- Envelope – Whisper White
- Gold Trim – Forever Greenery Twine
Vintage Styled Tasteful Touches Product List
So, what do you think? I would love to hear your feedback. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!