Oh my, have you seen the Pressed Petals Suite on pages 72-73 of the catalog? One element is more lovely than the next. This suite was just want I needed to create my Vintage Pressed Petals card. I’m head of heels in love with the new Pressed Petals Specialty DSP. Who am I kidding, I love the entire suite!!
The Pressed Petals Suite includes a fabulous stamp and die bundle. Which, by the way, you can get at a 10% savings. One of my favorite offerings in this suite is the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. If you’ve been visiting my blog, you know it’s fast becoming a must-have. Because the suite has that old world, romantic sort of look, it includes Designer Elements, a Pressed Petals Jounal, and some beautiful gathered ribbon.
But, I think one of the stars of the show is the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper. During a recent Facebook Live, I created three projects showcasing the paper. Because I just couldn’t resist it, I also incorporated the unique Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape in one of the designs. Be sure to like and follow my page to be part of all the fun.
Today’s card is a simple little z-fold. Sometimes, I think we forget how lovely our Thick Very Vanilla cardstock really is. It’s the perfect tone to use when creating vintage projects.
Yes, I did fussy cut some of the elements for this card. But, I think my Vintage Pressed Petals card was welll worth those few moments of being one with my scissors. The Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders is a fantastic new product line perfect for creating my focal image.
Want to create this card to send to a special someone? I’ve got a video tutorial to teach you all the tips and tricks I used to put this one together. Pssst, and guess what? Stay to the end of the video to see the other two cards I’ve created with the DSP.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- Mats – Night of Navy CS – two @ 2″ x 5 3/8″ and one @ 4″ x 5 3/8″
- Designer Series Paper Mats – Pressed Petals Specialty DSP – two @ 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 3 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Frame – Rococo Rose CS – two @ 4 1/4″ x 5″, cut with the Heirloom Frame Die and embossed with the Heirloom 3D Embossing Folder.
- DSP Frame Insert – Pressed Petals Specialty DSP
- Friend – Very Vanilla CS – 1″ x 5 1/2″, cut two with the die from Well Written.
- Inside Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 3″, stamped in Night of Navy and cut with the die from Stitched Shapes.
- Flower Accents – Pressed Petals Specialty DSP – fussy cut images
- Scalloped Lace Trim – Very Vanilla – about 8″
If you are in need of some supplies to complete your card, I would appreciate you shopping my online store. Adding up WOW Customer Loyalty Points is quick and easy. And, if your order is $50 (before tax and shipping), please use my June Hostess Code, YX3GQD2F, for your FREE package of Noble Peacock Rhinestones. My little thank you for your order.
Thanks for stopping by, Until Next Time, Create Something Beautiful!