I’m back again with another vintage design. This time with the Elegantly Said Bundle. It’s a punch bundle in the brand new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The suite also includes beautiful specialty designer series paper and lovely gold and silver trim.
If you’ve been following me, you know that I love vintage design. It’s my all time favorite. When initially thumbed through the new catalog, I was drawn to the Elegantly Said Bundle. The idea of a vintage card immediately came to mind.
Because I did a little collage stamping with Very Versailles I was in a very happy place. With a color palette of Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pale Papaya I was on my way.
And as far as I’m concerned nothing says vintage more than frilly butterflies and flowers. Brilliant Wings die set was used to cut both the solid and very detailed butterfly images. Speaking of butterflies, I’ve promised you guys, for a while now, that my butterflies have hatched. I’ld love to share a little of my butterfly garden story with you. Well here it is from start to finish, a butterfly emerging in it’s full glory.
Isn’t nature AMAZING? I love every single step of this process. Yes, the caterpillars ate all our butterfly weed, but that’s what it’s there for. It’s currently throwing new growth and will be back strong soon. Hopefully, in time for the next egg laying process. Thanks for indulging me, I’m just so proud to witness this process.
Next to watching butterflies emerge, I love creating handmade flowers. These were punched with the very versatile Strawberry Builder punch. So happy that it made it back in stock. It has fast become a good-to tool for me. By twisting the petals, with my tweezers, it gives the flower more dimension and interest.
How would you like to earn the designer series paper for FREE? Yep, that’s right it’s a host benefit offering that can be found on page 171 of the Annual Catalog. The Pattern Party DSP stack is filled with 48-sheets of 12″ x 12″ papers. It’s a $30 value, but you can redeem it with only $18 in host benefits. Woohoo!!! Ready to learn some techniques with this Elegantly Said bundle?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Misty Moonlight CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP Mat – Pattern Party DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, cut the bottom edge on an angle with the die from the Basic Borders die set
- Tag – Crushed Curry CS – 2″ x 5 1/2″, punch two with the Elegant Tag Punch
- Butterfly – Pattern Party DSP – 3″ x 2 1/2″ and Vellum CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, both cut with the dies from the Brilliant Wings die set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ and Misty Moonlight – 1 1/2″ x 2″, cut one each with the die from Ornate Frames. Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight.
- Flowers – Basic White CS – punch 5 images, from a scrap, with the Strawberry Builder punch
- Leaves – Pool Party CS – punch 3 images, from a scrap, with the Strawberry Builder punch
- Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials – 5 silver circles
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon – 3 1/2″
Vintage Design with Elegantly Said Bundle Product List
Stay tuned, I’ve got more in store with the Elegantly Said Bundle. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!