One last Valentine for 2020. I’ve saved the easist one for last. You’ll want to create this sweet Valentine Slider Treat Box for a few people on your list. So be sure to check out the Little Debbie Product Locator to find your treats.
The From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper is the star of the show. I’ve made this Valentine Slider Treat Box super simple. No ink, no stamping, just a little scoring and adding that gorgeous paper and you’re done.
Break out that score board and get ready to see how easy you can crank these out.
Because we have a great Heart Punch Pack, you can punch those foil hearts out of the From My Heart DSP. See, I told you, quick and easy. Ready to see the treat?
All you have to do, is pull on the bow and the treat slides right out of the box. How cute is that?
And look how cute the colors in the brownie match the paper. Ready to learn how to create these? Here you go, another FREE WOW tutorial!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Valentine Slider Treat Box – Real Red CS – 7 1/4″ x 4″, on the 7 1/4″ side, score @ 3″, 3 1/2″, 6 1/2″ and 7″. Turn to the 4″ side and score at 3 1/2″.
- Mats – From the Heart DSP – two @ 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Belly Band – From the Heart DSP – 1 1/4″ x 7″
- Heart – From the Heart DSP – punch one from the foiled heart sheet
- Doily – Heart Doily in Flirty Flamingo
- Ribbon – Real Red – about 18″
Valentine Slider Treat Box Product List
Hope you get to create some of these. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!