Classroom Valentine treats just got a whole lot easier with my Valentine Pencil Holder. You can find Valentine themed pencils at your local Dollar Tree. They are sold in packages of 12. That makes the treat economical and no worries about food allergies.
The Heartfelt Bundle to the rescue yet again. This is the third Valentine project I’ve created this week. I’ve shared lots of ideas to make your Valentine treat making easy.
The fabulous From My Heart Suite of products is filled with all things Valentine. Did you notice the sweet little heart tins? I used those to bake sweet treats at a recent club party.
Super cute, right? Now you’ve got even more ideas for your valentine. But for now, let’s get back to the quick and easy little Valentine pencil holder.
Using the punches in the bundle to stack multiple images gives this project that little something extra. Let me show you how to create this one.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Pencil Holder – Real Red CS – 1 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, punch the top edge with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- DSP Mat – From the Heart DSP – 1 1/4″ x 7 1/2″
- Scallop Heart – Flirty Flamingo CS – punch one scallop heart
- Stamped Heart – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3″, stamp the image in Real Red ink, punch with the heart punch.
- Pencil Holder – Real Red CS – 2″ x 3 1/2″, score on the 3 1/2″ side at 1″ and 2 3/4″.
- Ribbon – Real Red – 4″
- Baker’s Twine – Whisper White – about 8″
Valentine Pencil Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!