Welcome!! So sorry I’ve been a little absent. I’m still recuperating from that nasty fall I had before Christmas. But, good news, things get a little better every day. Today, I would love to share my Timeless Tulips birthday card with you. I created this one (with the help of my sweet husband) for a recent Trip Achiever’s Card Swap.
Because I wanted to step it up a bit, I also included two of my new favorites. To really make my Timeless Tulips card special, I cut the focal mat with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. Okay, you had me at scallops, but then they added the stitching, perfection!
If you’ve been following me at all, you know I love embossing folders. So much bang for your buck. The new Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder just knocks it out the park.
The Timeless Tulips bundle includes a fabulous 15-piece photopolymer, DistINKive stamp set with an easy to use Tulip Builder Punch. That makes creating cards like this quick, easy and fun.
I wanted a soft, sweet, happy color palette. Chosing Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and Pear Pizzazz achieved that, don’t you think?
Even though I’ve got my right hand in a brace, I thought I would give a video a try. Hope you enjoy it and stick with me while I completely recover from my accident. I’ll be in the brace until February 4th, but will work through the limitation as much as I can.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Crumb Cake CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Crumb Cake CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder
- Focal Mat – Petal Pink CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Parisian Flourish Specialty DSP – 3″ x 4″
- Focal Image – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the second largest scallop rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
- Popped Tulip – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Accent Band – Petal Pink CS – 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ and Crumb Cake CS – 41/4″ x 1 1/2″, embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder
Timeless Tulips Birthday Card Product List
Hope you enjoyed today’s project. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!