Need a stash of quick and easy thank you cards? Today I’ll show you how to use one stamp set, one punch and one embossing folder with a little card stock and gorgeous Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to create a lovely Thank You card. This card uses minimal supplies, but still packs the WOW punch.
Be sure to scoop up some of the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP before it retires. It can be found in our Annual Catalog on page 188. There are twelve sheets, two each of six double-sided designs in a 12″ x 12″ format.
The script in the stamp from Daisy Delight is just lovely. I stamped this one in our beautiful Tranquil Tide ink, which is a current in-color and will carry over to the next Annual Catalog. Hooray!!
Hope you find some time in the next few days to whip up a batch of cards so you can begin mailing one each and every day. Need a little visual encouragement? No worries, I’ve published this video just for you!
I’ve also got a wonderful giveaway announcement today. I’ve got a prize to award to one of the lucky ones that registered for my April 2018 WOW Class to GO!, Barn Door. Congratulations to Linda Thomas. I’ll be mailing that prize out to you next week when I return from Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event.
Here’s how the magic happens to get those thank you cards ready to go.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Tangerine Tango CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Layering Leaves TEIF
- Banner – Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 2″ x 5 1/4″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch
- Focal Image – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″; Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 4″, stamped in Tranquil Tide with the Thank You from Daisy Delight. Banner both ends with your paper snips.
- 5″ piece of Tranquil Tide Ribbon
I would appreciate you shopping my online store for the supplies you’ll need to complete your stash of thank you cards.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!