Time to have some fun! Whoever receives this card will be amazed at the swiper fun fold. It looks a little difficult, but I promise, it’s super easy. One of the best parts is that you can decorate the fold in any way you like to suit your needs. In this swiper fun fold, I wanted it to be very versatile, and the Love What You Do stamp set helped me do just that.
If you know me, you know I love texture and layers on my cards. That was easy with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. And to create those sweet accent elements I turned to two of the die sets in the Occasions Catalog. I just love all the doo-dads we have to play with.
The lovely designer series papers are part of the Share What You Love paper pack. Did you know that it’s a larger pack of 12×12 DSP? Not only that, it’s a specialty paper that has a translucent, penalized finish. The paper has handprinted designs on a heavyweight paper. It’s also perfect for creating boxes and bags.
The swiper fun fold also fits in a regular size envelope. What could be better? It’s also a display card. Once you pull the sides of the card, it stands on it’s own. To complete the card, you can write your message on the back.
Sometimes, it’s easier to have a visual, so I’ve created a FREE video tutorial for you to enjoy.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – cut [email protected] 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, score each on the 8 1/2″ side at 1 1/2″ and 3″
- Swiper – Thick Whisper White CS – 3″ x 1 1/2″. Tick on the 3″ side at 1 1/2″, score on the diagonal.
- Front Mat – Rich Razzleberry CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Embossed Mat – Whisper White CS – 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder.
- Focal Mat – Mint Macaron CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Stamped Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, stamp generation in Mint Macaron the watercolor wash image from the Love What You Do set. Stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.
- Accent Elements – Flourishes, Rich Razzleberry CS – 3/4″ x 5″, cut two with the die from Be Mine Stitched set. Flower – Petal Pink CS – 3″ x 2″, back with multipurpose adhesive sheet, cut the image with the die from Rose Trellis.
- Side Mats – Rich Razzleberry CS – cut [email protected] 1/4″ x 4″. Share What You Love DSP – cut [email protected] 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Butterfly – Mint Macaron CS – 3″ x 3″, stamp the butterfly from Butterfly Gala set in Rich Razzleberry. Stamp the body in Memento Black. Punch out the image with the Butterfly Duet punch.
- Swiper Mat – Share What You Love DSP – 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Pearls – 3 large
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. And did you know that for every $25 in your order, you ear a WOW Customer Loyalty Point. Earn 12 and you’ll get $25 FREE from me to spend in the catalog.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!