Ready to create some sweet Valentine treats? I’ve got two for you today. One is perfect for classroom exchange. The second would be perfect for your mail carrier, UPS delivery person, hairdresser, cashier at your favorite store and so many more.
Let’s start things off with the lollipop treat holder. I purchased these at my local Dollar General. They are a super economical treat. You get 18 in a bag for $1.00. You can create four treat holders with one sheet of Real Red CS. Want a tip? Cut your card stock 7″ x 10″ then score it, on the 7″ side, at 3 3/8″ and 3 5/8″. Now that the sheet is all scored cut your 2 1/2″ strips that will create your treat holder. That’s the way to mass produce. Don’t worry all the details and complete supply list are listed below.
In today’s FREE video tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create that super cute heart scallop details with our Heart Punch Pack.
These sweet valentine treats were so easy to mass produce, I whipped out 10 in about 30 minutes. My daughter will be gifting these to the kiddos in her advisory group.
The Be My Valentine sentiment is from the Always in My Heart set. That’s the bundle I’m offering in my February WOW Class to GO! Don’t wait to check it out. The registration closes February 6, 2021.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Holder – Real Red CS – 2 1/2″ x 7″, scored @ 3 3/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 1/2″ x 4″, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
- Scallop Heart Trim – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, check out the video to learn how to create the trim
- Ribbon – Real Red – 10″
- Resin Heart – 1 red
Next up, my Little Debbie Nutty Buddy treat holder.
Ok, is it just me, or does it look like they made those treats just for my treat holder. The gorgeous Love You Always Specialty DSP is the star of the show.
You can leave these little happies around town, for lots of those who deserve a little kindness.
The sweet little Resin Hearts are the perfect embellishment for your sentiment.This one is stamped in beautiful Rococo Rose with the stamp from the Heartfelt set. That’s a punch bundle you will find on page 75 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
Did you know that you could locate Little Debbie treats, making shopping a breeze? Just go to the Little Debbie site, put in the treat you would like along with your zip code. It will give you a list of the stores that are stocked with that treat.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Blushing Bride CS – 8″ x 5 1/4″, you can create two treat boxes from one sheet. On the 8″ side, score @ 1/2″, 1 1/4″, 6 3/4″ and 7 1/2″. Turn the CS to the 5 1/4″ side and score @ 3/4″, 2 1/4″, 3″ and 4 1/2″. Trim the CS as shown below.
- Mats – Love You Always Specialty DSP – two @ 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Banner – Love You Always Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 4 1/2″, punch one end with the Banners Pick-a-Punch
- Scallop Heart – Love You Always Foil – punch one image with the Scallop Heart Punch
- Heart – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, stamped in Rococo Rose, punch with heart punch.
- Resin Hearts – 3 white
Sweet Valentine Treats Product List
Hope you gift a few of these to some special people in your life. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!