Creating cards with the Sweet Conversations bundle is quick, easy and so much fun! This bundle also coordinates perfectly with the Heart Punch Pack and Bouquet of Love 3D Embossing Folder. And the best part, it’s not just for Valentine’s Day.
Today’s project started because I needed a BIG batch of cards for my WOW Team. Each quarter, I mail out the WOW Bucks they have earned. They can then use their WOW Bucks to purchase current Stampin’ Up! products. Once I finished them, I took a second look at the Sweet Conversations bundle and decided to use the same layout, but kicked it up a notch.
The sentiment set I used is a fabulous Sale-a-Bration freebie. Check out the Special Moments set on page 14 of your Sale-a-Bration brochure. Because there are sentiments for lots of occasions, you’ll be reaching for this set time and again.
By embossing my Real Red mat with the new Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, I was able to create lots of texture.
Because Stampin’ Up! products coordinate so beautifully, I used the Heart Punch Pack from the Annual Catalog to create my focal image.
Then to step it up, I used the sweet little heart dies. One of the best parts, about those dies, is that you can create your own heart confetti. Won’t that be an added surprise to stuff inside your card?
The Sweet Conversations bundle also coordinates with the new Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper. I didn’t use the DSP in this project, but stay tuned I’ve got some ideas to share.
With an assortment of hearts in all sizes and shapes, I was able to stamp the inside of the card. Look how cute my envelope flap turned out too.
Join me on my YouTube Channel for a FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Front Mat – Basic Black CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Embossed Mat – Real Red CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Focal Heart – Blushing Bride and Basic White CS – one each @ 4″ x 2 3/4″, punched with the Heart Punch Pack
- Small Flowers – Blushing Bride and Basic White CS – scraps, punch two flowers and one leaf set with the Strawberry Builder Punch
- Small Hearts, Heart Border and Heart Confetti – Blushing Bride CS – 5 1/2″ x 2″, cut with the dies from the Sweet Heart die set.
- Envelope – Basic White Medium
- Metallic Pearls – 2 in silver
- Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 10″
Sweet Conversations Cards Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!