Welcome! I’m pretty proud of the project I’ve got to share with you today. My inspiration was the Strong & Beautiful stamp set, which has so many lovely positive messages. The gorgeous papers in the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper pack coordinated beautifully. And then the magic happened, when I laid a sheet of the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper on top. Voila!
Did you know that you can earn both of those gorgeous paper packs for FREE during the remaining days of Sale-a-Bratoin 2019? Place a $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you can earn either one.
Each of the sweet little blocks on the framed piece are also part of the Petal Promenade papers. Isn’t it lovely? Just cut the blocks into 3″ x 3″ squares and you’re ready to start creating each little vignette. Can’t get any easier than that.
And my color combination came from the papers of course. I used Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. I just love the softness and elegance.
My butterflies were stamped using the Beautiful Gala set. It’s so easy to create whatever colors you want, because there are stamps to fill in the color as well. I’ll bet you are dying to create one of these for someone very special in your life. I’ve created three so far, one for a very dear friend, one for my daughter and of course one for my Mom. I would love to share the process with you and have filmed a tutorial so you can create right along with me.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Base – Petal Promenade DSP – 12″ x 12″ Floral
- Overlay – Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper – 12″ x 12″ Floral
- Mat – Petal Pink CS – 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Mat – Grapefruit Grove CS – 8″ x 8″
- Element Mats – Petal Pink CS – Four @ 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Element DSP – Petal Promenade DSP – 3″ x 3″, ink all in Petal Pink ink
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – one @ 3″ x 5 1/2″ and one @ 2 1/2″ x 6 1/2″, sentiments cut with the die from Wonderful Floral, Butterflies punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – 2″ x 6″, cut four with the die from Wonderful Floral
- Sprigs – Smoky Slate CS – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ and Copper Foil Paper – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, cut four of each with the die from wonderful Floral
- Small Flowers – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1″ x 8 1/2″, punch 12 flowers with the Bitty Blooms punch.
- Small Doilies – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 2 1/4 , cut two with the die from Doily Builder
- Trim Accents – Highland Heather CS – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut four with the die from Doily Builder
- Basic Pearls – 12
- Metallic Thread – Copper – crate two 8 loop wraps
- Champagne Shimmer Mist – spritz butterflies, flowers, and smoky slate sprigs.
Ready to create? Need some supplies? I would appreciate you shopping my online store. Click any item to begin your shopping cart. Place a $50 order and earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration Level 1 item. Please use my March Host Code, G42C9TDW. As a thank you, I’ll send you my MarchThank You Gift, a pot of Copper Embossing Powder.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!