What’s better than a happy card? Well, a happy card with a sweet strawberry shortcake treat for sure. Stampin’ Up! Sweet Strawberry bundle is super cute and happy. In today’s paper crafting lesson, I’ll give you some tips and tricks on the punch. Not only that we will also be using FREE Sale-a-Bration items. Product coordination is Stampin’ Up!’s strong point. And they didn’t disappoint us with this one.
Hope you are smiling right now, cause I sure am. The happy colors and realistic images bring all things Spring to mind. And I don’t know about you, but I think I’m ready for Spring and that New Beginning state of mind. Let’s create a sweet strawberry shortcake treat.
Our color palette for today includes the very rich Poppy Parade, the happy Granny Apple Green and the rich Bumblebee.
I’m lovin’ the font in the Sweet Strawberry set. The mix of the fun script and the bold print is so on trend.
It’s a great size box and perfect for your Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Roll. With just a little easy scoring and folding you’ll be able to create these for lots of family and friends.
I’ve even finished off the inside to make the treat special. Here’s what you’ll want to pick up at the grocery store to fill you treat box.
If you’re not sure where to find the treats, just log into the Little Debbie website and there you will find a store locator. Ready to learn some tips and tricks with our new Strawberry Builder Punch?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Box – Poppy Parade CS – 6 1/2″ x 7″, on the 7″ side score @ 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 3 3/4″ and 5 3/4″. On the 6 1/2″ side score each end @ 1 1/4″.Trim the box as shown in the video tutorial.
- Mats – Granny Apple Green CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″, two @ 3 3/4″ x 1″, and two @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
- DSP Mats – Berry Delightful DSP – two @ 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, two @ 3 1/2″ x 3/4″, and two @ 1 1/2″ x 3/4″
- Sentiments – Basic White CS – one @ 1/2″ x 3″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Rectangles set.
- Flowers & Berry – Basic White CS – flowers 1″ x 3 1/4″, stem 1 1/2″ x 2″ and berry 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- Pearls – two
- Ribbon – Bumblebee Gingham – 8″
Strawberry Shortcake Treat Box Product List
Hope you thought that was a lot of fun. I can’t wait to gift mine. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!