Happy Spring Everyone! Need some Springtime Joy Easter Treats? I’ve got just the ticket! These are super cute, quick and easy. Using Stampin’ Up!’s Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, you will create 10 of these in no time flat. The boxes are already cut, scored and ready to fill. They are also food safe.
By filling, with the Little Debbie Easter Egg Brownies, it will be the perfect treat for teachers, friends, grandkids, and so many more. Three of the brownies fit perfectly.
Isn’t that little lamb the cutest thing? It’s just one of the springtime images in the Springtime Joy stamp set. Just color her little headdress in the color palette of your choice to match your designer series paper. Because the Fine Art Floral DSP is two sided, I used one of the subtle patterns.
Would you like to learn how to create this sweet little flower? Punch 5 or 6 images using the Small Bloom punch. Then punch two leaf images with your Apple Builder Punch. Stampin’ Up! no longer sells brads, but I’ll bet you have some in your stash. Grab a small one and you’re on you way. Follow along with me on my FREE video tutorial. You’ll be creating flowers galore.
All the little embellishments on my Springtime Joy Easter Treat were created using the Well Written die set. That set is filled with so many word images, you won’t believe it. To fill your box, be on the lookout for these Little Debbie Treats. An easy way to find them, at a store near you, is by using the store location on their site.
Ok, I’m ready to share all the little details with you. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
- Mats – Balmy Blue CS – one @ 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, emboss with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. Two @ 7/8″ x 5 1/2″ and two @ 7/8″ x 3 1/2″, emboss with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder.
- DSP Mat – Fine Art Floral DSP – 4 3/4″ x 3″
- Circle – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layered Circles die set.
- Scallop Circle – Balmy Blue CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layered Circles die set.
- Happy – So Saffron CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Well Written die set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, stamped in Early Espresso, fussy cut. So Saffron CS – 3/4″ x 1 1/2″, sue to create a backer for the sentiment.
- Flower – So Saffron CS – 1 1/4″ x 6 1/2″, punch six images with the Small Bloom punch.
- Leaves for Flower – Soft Sea Foam CS – scraps, punch two leaves with the Apple Builder Punch.
- Butterfly – So Saffron CS – Scrap, cut one with the die in the Well Written die set.
- Sprig – Soft Sea Foam CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die in the Well Written die set.
- Ribbon – Petal Pink Striped Organdy – about 12″
- Rhinestones – four small
Springtime Joy Easter Treat Product List
I sure hope you give this one a try. You’re going to make someone pretty happy. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!