Boo, y’all, it’s Trick or Treat time! It’s all about the candy. With this super cute Spooky Sweets Halloween candy jar you are going to look like a crafting genius. How many little ghouls and goblins do you have on your treat list? You will want to be sure to create one of these for the prettiest pumpkin in your patch.
I found the candy jars and candy at my local Dollar Tree. Do you see a pattern here? I think I need a 12-step program. I’m addicted to Dollar Tree. Can’t help it. There are so many items you can alter and create super cute gifts for the upcoming Halloween and holiday season. Everything is just too BOO-ti-ful to pass up.
Because ghouls just want to have fun, you will want to put the Spooky Sweets bundle on your next order. Creating multiples is so much easier with a punch.
I created the focal image on the candy jar with just a few pieces of card stock in Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Basic Black. That geometric image is a die cut from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits set. There’s more than one way to use a die!
It’s tough to photograph all the sparkle. But, I promise, the bats and the moon are all sparkly thanks to our Champagne Shimmer Mist. Just add a few drops in a Stampin’ Spritzer with 70% alcohol and spritz away. Instant shimmer and shine, but beware, you will become addicted.
Would you like to see how I put this Halloween cutie together? Here’s another of my FREE video tutorials to do just that.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Lid Band – Pumpkin Pie CS – 3/8″ x 11″
- Circle – Basic Black CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the 2 7/8″ Layering Circle framelit
- Focal – Pumpkin Pie CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Beautiful Layers
- Moon – Crushed Curry CS – punch one 2″ circle, spritz with Champagne Shimmer Mist, ink the edges heavily in Crushed Curry.
- Bats – Basic Black – punch one of each size with the Spooky Bats punch, spritz with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Sentiment – Whisper White scrap – stamp the sentiment from Spooky Sweets in Pumpkin Pie. Fussy cut the image.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store for any supplies you may need for the project.
When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween! Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!