Trick or Treat!!!! It’s not spooky, it’s a Spooktacular Bash! Let’s have some fun creating quick and easy Halloween treats. You know those kiddos are going to feel special getting these in their goodie bags.
The fabulous Spooktacular Bash bundle is part of the Monster Bash Suite in the Holiday Catalog. You’ll find all the goodies on pages 52-54. And did you know you can order all the products in the Suite with just one item code? That’s right, treat yourself today.
These cute treat holders are not only cute, but quick and easy to assemble. They are already cut and scored for you. Just use your favorite adhesive and voila, you’ve got a batch of treat holders. Because they are sold in packs of 12, you’ll have enough to share with lots of trick or treaters.
The DSP pack has two sheets of characters that are super cute. They make great tag toppers! Be sure to check out the reverse sides. Some of the papers are very versatile. You can even see one in the background of this treat holder.
One of the best parts of the Spooktacular Bash bundle are the Ornate Frames Dies. Oh my, these are fabulous! There are 11 dies in the set. Because there are so many shapes and sizes, this will fast become a go-to set.
This time instead of the treat box, I used our 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags. Sold in packages of 25, this is a very economical way to share those Halloween Treats. I filled this one with Halloween Twizzlers from my local Dollar General.
Punching the bats from our Black Foil was the perfect little somethin’ somethin’ to dress up the bag topper. That image comes from the new Every Season Punch Pack. In my video tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create both Spooktacular Bash Halloween Treats.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Coffin Treat Box
- Coffin Treat Boxes – #150451 – emboss the lid with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. Ink Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Ornate Frame – Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/2″ x 3″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Character – Monster Bash DSP – fussy cut an image of your choice
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp in Terracota Tile, cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
Wait, there’s more!!!
- Gusseted Bag Treat
- Gusseted Bags – #141704
- DSP Insert – Monster Bash DSP – 2 7/8″ x 5″, round the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Topper – Pumpkin Pie CS – 3 1/2″ x 4″, on the 4″ side, score @ 2″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Emboss with the Stylish Scrolls embossing folder.
- Bats – Black Foil Sheets – 2″ x 1″, punch three bag images from the bat punch in the Every Season PUnch Pack.
Hope you give these a try! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!