Woohoo, Stampin’ Up! just released new Sale-a-Bration items. One, that you won’t want to miss is the 12×12 So Very Vellum Speciality DSP. There are three colors in the pack, two sheets of each. This month, I wanted to share this gorgeous paper with my customers. What better way to do that than in their thank you card.
Because I wanted this month’s customer thank you card to be very spring time, I chose a soft color palette. The So Very Vellum Specialty DSP has two sheets in Soft Seafoam, so I started there. My color palette is Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Purple Posy and Petal Pink. You can also find those colors in the Best Dressed DSP.
This card came together pretty quickly. Once I chose the beautiful So Very Vellum DSP, I started a sketch and pulled the Magnoliia Blooms stamp set. What? You don’t see that one in the catalog? No, you didn’t miss it. That one is in our New Stamper Mini Catalog. But, it’s so pretty and coordinates with the lovely Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
By stamping the floral image on a 2″ circle of Soft Seafoam, I was able to stamp the lovely thank you sentiment in Old Olive.
The focal mat needed a little somethin’ somethin’, so I embossed the Petal Pink mat with the lovely Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder. Want to see how quick and easy this one came together. Here you go.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Vellum – So Very Vellum Specialty DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″ – Soft Seafoam
- Accent Band – Best Dressed DSP – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- Focal Mat – Purple Posy CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Embossed Focal Mat – Petal Pin CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Starburst – Whisper White CS – punch one starburst image
- Circle – Soft Seafoam CS – punch one 2″ circle
- Leaves – Old Olive CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut three leaves with the dies from Magnoliia Memory
So Very Vellum Customer Thank You Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!