Can you believe we need to start planning for the 2019 Holiday season? Lucky us, the new Holiday Catalog will launch September 4th. I am very happy to share a sneak peek of the So Many Stars bundle with you today. It’s one of my favorites.
You aren’t going to believe all the goodness in the So Many Stars bundle. And what says stars more than copper foil? The Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP is another fabulous new goodie we get to play with.
My color combo for this gorgeous card is Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock and Copper. How about that swoosh of stars? Isn’t it fabulous. Not only do you get the swoosh, but all the little stars as well. They make great embellishments.
The Stamparatus will be your friend this Holiday season. Especially if you create multiple cards to send to family and friends. And you know, stamping your envelope makes it extra special.
I hope you can appreciate how beautiful all that copper goodness really is. In my FREE video tutorial, I’ll show you the Oh My Stars up close. You won’t want to miss it.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Mat – Copper Foil Sheets – 5″ x 3 3/4″, you will cut your die cuts from the center of this mat
- DSP Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Focal Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Envelope – Very Vanilla
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!