Welcome! Are you ready to smile? One of the cutest items in the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Bration offering is the So Hoppy Together set. The set has a mix of cute little frogs and sentiments. But wait, beginning March 1, 2019 you can order the Hop Around Framelits to cut out all the sweet images.
My granddaughter will be the recipient of this sweet little card. That is one strong young lady and she can do anything she sets her mind to. She’s about to embark on two sports and finish up her 7th grade year at school. I just want her to know, in a playful kind of way, that I know she can do anything.
First off, this is a fancy fold, but oh so easy to construct. Because I wanted the little frog on the lily to be center stage, I decided to cut away the front flap of the card to reveal the swirly background inside the card.
This fold is quick and easy, but still packs the WOW factor. What says “woodsy” more than a leaf background and a burlap ribbon studded embellishment? It’s all in the details.
Isn’t he just stinkin’ adorable? I used the Stampin’ Blends to color both the frog and the bug. Did you know we sell those in a duo pack, both in a light and dark tone? I’ld love to show you how to put this card together so you can make someone’s day. Here’s my FREE video tutorial.
Now wasn’t that fun? Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mossy Meadow CS – One @ 5 1/2″ x slightly less than 4 1/4″ and One @ 3 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″, emboss the top edge with the Swirls and Curls embossing folder. Fresh Fig CS – 1/4″ x 6″
- Front Mat – Pear Pizzazz CS – 4″ x 3″
- DSP Mat – Floral Romance DSP – 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Scallop Oval – Fresh Fig CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″, cut with the layering oval framelit
- Oval – Pool Party CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″, cut with the layering oval framelit, embossed with the Seaside embossing folder
- Lily Pad and Reed – Pear Pizzazz CS – 3 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut the lily pad with the die from Hop Along Framelits, cut one reed with the die from Under the Sea Framelits.
- Reeds – Mossy Meadow CS – 4 1/4″ x 1″, cut two reeds with the die from Under the Sea Framelits.
- Lotus Flower – Fresh Fig CS – 1″ x 1″, cut with the die from Hop Along Framelits
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″. Stamp the frog, crown and bug in Memento Tuxedo Black, die cut with the matching dies from Hop Along Framelits. Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig and fussy cut the image.
- Burlap Ribbon – 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon – 2″
In need of some supplies? I sure would appreciate you shopping my online store. And remember, you can earn that So Hoppy Together set for FREE by placing a $50 order before tax and shipping.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!