Ok, who’s ready for Snowman Season? Well, in New Orleans, I’ll have to settle for the Snowman Season bundle! But, that’s ok, it’s super cute. I’ve been wanting to create a viewfinder card for a while. When I saw the Snowman Season set, I invisioned the cute snowman juggling the snow.
The Snowman Season bundle comes with a punch. Gotta love that. It makes creating your holiday cards quick and easy. Be sure to check it out in the Let it Snow Suite, page 19. That suite includes so many fun little items to further enhance your designs. More great news, this bundle will be my November WOW Class to GO!
Be sure to add a couple of packages of the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper to your first order. One side is all sparkley!! And don’t forget the embellishment kit. Can you believe it, it includes 60 stitched felt accents.
The viewfinder mechanism allows the wheel to spin and the snow to appear. What kiddo wouldn’t love this one? Did you notice the glistening snow on the sentiment? Two new products make that possible. It’s the new Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin’ Glitter. Those can be found on page 41.
I know you’re itching to create this card, right? In today’s FREE video tutorial I’ll teach you how to not only create this card, but a template for future use.
Wasn’t that fun? Let me know what you think. I love reading your comments.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Shaded Spruce CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Coastal Cabana CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Let it Snow Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- Snowman – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 3″. Stamp the snowman in Basic Gray. Punch with the Snowman builder punch. Color the nose with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blend.
- Snowbank – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 5″, free hand cut a curve
- Viewfinder Scallop Circle – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut with the largest scallop circle in the Layering Circle die set.
- Viewfinder Accent Scallop – Coastal Cabana CS – 3″ x 1 3/4″, first punch with a 1″ circle, then hover over the negative and punch with the 1 3/8″ scallop punch. This will form your accent ring.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!