Welcome back everyone! Today’s Snowflake Splendor Christmas card is filled with lots of yummy layers. It’s easy to create beautiful texture and interest with the new offerings from the suite.
The Snowflake Splendor suite is filled with hand-painted imagery in a rich, cool color palette. It includes a fabulous bundle, a winter snow embossing folder, beautful Balmy Blue glimmer paper, Blue Adhesive-Backed gems and sparkly Snowflake Splendor ribbon. Want it all? Did you know that if you would like to order all the items in a suite, you can do so by entering just one item number.
Because I included lots of those in today’s design, it was super easy to achieve my non-traditional color palette of Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Whisper White.
By including the Color Velveteen Highland Heather paper, it brought a soft feel and lots of interest to my snowflake. Look at all that layering! It includes a vellum base and the silver foil paper to make everything sparkle.
All the sentiments are from the very versatile Wrapped in Christmas set. Ready to create one?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Balmy Blue CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mats – Whisper White CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Highland Heather CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Winter Snow embossing folder.
- Accent Mat – Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – 3″ x 2 1/2″
- Accent Band – Snowflake Splendor DSP – 1 1/4″ x 5″
- Accent Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Peony die set
- Stitched Circle – Vellum CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Shapes set
- Snowflake – Color Velveteen Paper – Highland Heather – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and Silver Foil – 2″ x 2″, both cut with the dies from the So Many Snowflakes die set
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
Snowflake Splendor Christmas Card Product List
I’ve enjoyed playing with this suite so much. I’ve designed another card to share with you. Stay tuned, I’ll be posting in the next couple of days. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!