Are you ready to get in the Christmas spirit? I think today’s snowflake shaker card will help you get there. The wintery blues in the Snowflake Splendor DSP gave this card a cool, crisp look.
Stampin’ Up! thought of it all by adding the large die that will cut out your shaker window. To add even more interest and dimension to my snowflake shaker, I’ve added in some of the Snowflake Sequins. That’s a returning favorite from last year. Whoop, whoop!!
Because I’ve added just the perfect amount of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper, the card has lots of sparkle and shimmer. Be sure to add a couple of packs to your next order.
Wrapped in Christmas is another fabulous set, filled with great sentiments. This one was super easy to stamp in Balmy Blue and punch out with a 1 1/2″ circle punch.
Finally, I embossed the die-cut mat with the new Winter Snow embossing folder. Gotta love all the product coordination.
To complete the snowflake shaker, I’ve added a greeting and even more snowflakes on the inside. You can stamp as little or as much as you like to make this card super special.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Coastal Cabana CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mats – Whisper White CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″. Cut the large snowflake image in one of the mats with the large die fro the So Many Snowflakes set. Once cut, emboss with the Winter Snow embossing folder.
- DSP Mat – Snowflake Splendor DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5
- Snowflake Shaker Window – Window Sheet – 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Scallop Circle & Snowflakes – Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – 3″ x 4″- Cut the scallop circle with the die from the Tasteful Labels set. Cut the snowflakes with the dies from the So Many Snowflakes set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, stamp the senitment in Balmy Blue, punch with the 1 1/2″ circle punch.
- Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems – 1 large and 2 small
- Snowflake Sequines – aobut 1 teaspoon
- Pearls – white, 3 small
Snowflake Shaker Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!