What?????? 74 days until Christmas! Do you need a special ornament for 2019? I’m so happy to share my Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Set with you guys. Next weekend, we kick off the 2019 Margie Bourgeois Memorial Christmas Community Service Project. This service benefits the residents of the Riverbend Nursing Home. We’ll be creating 150 gift sets, one for each of our friends at Riverbend.
When I received my 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I quickly flipped through the pages to find my inspiration for the 2019 Riverbend Ornament. This will be our 7th Annual Community Service Project.
My Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set was created with the Still Scenes bundle. I love that it is interactive. The globe is filled with Snowflake Sequins and Ice Stampin’ Glitter. The beautiful gift set is the perfect way to present the ornament and card.
Let’s take a closer look at the presentation box and card. Both of which are super easy and quick to create. Gotta love that!
Our acetate card boxes are great for packaging card sets, but this time, I’ll be using it to gift the Snow Globe Christmas Ornament and card. Because the boxes are pre-scored they are very easy to assemble. Not to mention, you get ten (10) boxes in a package for only $7.
Our fabulous new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint really brought those Christmas trees to life. It’s easy to use and goes a long way. Just scribble onto the die cut, heat with the heat tool and watch the magic happen. I’m so happy to share with you my FREE video tutorial. In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create the entire gift set. Grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Here’s how the magic happens.
Presentation Gift Box
- Bellyband – Toile Tidings DSP – 2″ x 11″
- Package Insert – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, embossed with the Tin Tile 3D Emossing Folder
- Scallop Oval – Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, stamp the sentiment from Still Scenes in Cherry Cobbler, cut the image with the second to largest Stitched Shapes Oval.
- Sprigs – Gold Glimmer Paper – punch two with the Sprig Punch
- Acetate Card Box
- Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots – two
Season’s Greetings Christmas Card
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″. Emboss one with the Tin Tile 3D Emossing Folder. The other will be your inside mat. Stamp the sentiment from Still Scenes in Cherry Cobbler.
- Focal Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Toile Tidings DSP – 3″ x 4″
- Trees – Garden Green CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes. Apply the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, activate with the heat tool.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 1″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.
- Snowflake – Gold Glimmer Paper – scrap – cut a snowflake using the die from Trio of Tags.
- Sprig – Garden Green CS – punch two sprigs using the Sprig punch.
- Very Vanilla Envelope
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- Rings – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 7 1/4″, cut two rings by nesting the largest circle and third to largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Scene Background – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes dies. Emboss with the Swirls and Curls embossing folder.
- Snow Globe Stand – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ – cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes.
- Snow Globe Detail for Stand – Gold Foil Paper – 3″ x 3″, back with adhesive sheet, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes. ** Note – I purchase my adhesive sheets on Amazon.
- Sprigs – Gold Glimmer Paper – 2″ x 3″, punch two with the Sprig punch.
- Trees – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ – cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes.
- Church – Garden Green CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ and Basic Black CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, both cut with the dies from Snow Globe Scenes. Use scraps from the Gold Glimmer Paper to create the sparkle in the windows of both die cuts.
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Gold Metalic-Edge – one @ 8″ (hanger) and one @ 10″ (bow).
- Snow Globe Dome
- Ice Glitter and Snowflake Sequins
Ready to create? I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. Here are the links to all the products used in my Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set.
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!