Welcome! So happy you’re here with me today. Would love to share the gorgeous Flowering Blooms bundle with you. Do you have a friend or family member that could use a paper hug?
The Flowering Blooms bundle is so versatile. Don’t you think it would make a pretty wedding, birthday or sympathy card. Today, I’m sending paper hugs to lots of friends.
Using the Stamparatus will insure you get the perfect image. My color palette is Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Whisper White.
It’s really tough to see it, but the gorgeous flowering blooms is nice an sparkly. Thank you Champagne Shimmer Mist. Drop about 4 of 5 drops of that magic into a Stampin’ Spritzer with 70% rubbing alcohol. It’s a quick and easy way to add lots of subtle shimmer to your projects.
Don’t forget to use those beautiful flowers to decorate both the inside of your card and the envelope. Using the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend made coloring a breeze.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Gray granite CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Basic Gray CS – 3 3/4″ x 3″, embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
- DSP Mat – Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 3″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Trim – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 4 5/8″, cut with the die from the Flowering Dies set.
- Flower – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set
- Elegant Faceted Gems – three
Flowering Blooms Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!