Good day everyone! I’m back!! Sorry I’ve been out of touch, but I’m back with you today to share this over the top Royal Peacock card tutorial.
WOW, right? Quick, turn to page 25 in your brand spankin’ new Annual Catalog. The Royal Peacock suite is FANTABULOUS!!! One thing I would love to share with you, is that the entire suite of products can be ordered by entering just one item code. That makes shopping quick and easy and you get it ALL!! Okay, back to today’s card.
First, I decided that this magnificient image needed a larger stage to shine. My Royal Peacock card is a 6″ x 6″ format. Start things off with a piece of 12″ x 12″ Blueberry Bushel cardstock. Trim the cardstock to 6″ x 12″ and score at 6″. Voila, you have a larger card surface for this beautiful peacock.
Oh my gosh, I sure hope this photo does justice to the Heirloom Frame. This new product contains two Heirloom Frame dies and two 3D Embossing Folders. That’s what I call perfect coordination. Be sure to view my free video tutorial in this post for tips and tricks on using them.
The Royal Peacock image is a two-step image and was perfect for embossing with gold embossing powder. Look at all the detail! Our fabulous Stampin’ Blends makes coloring quick, easy and vibrant.
And of course, I had to add a little somethin’ to the inside of the card. The Detailed Trio punch was used to add the detail in the corners of my mat. And, did you notice? It mimics the featherly stamp I used with the sentiment? Stampin’ Up! is just so smart. Want to create one of these beauties? Here you go, another FREE video tutorial to show you how.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Blueberry Bushel CS – 6″ x 12″, scored at 6″
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″
- DSP Mat – Noble Peacock Specialty DSP – 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Heirloom Frame – Pretty Peacock Noble Peacock Foil Sheet – 4″ x 5″, cut with the Heirloom Frame die and emboss with the 3D Heirloom Frame Embossing Folder
- Peacock – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Using the Stamparatus, stamp the 1st image in Blueberry Bushel. Swipe with the embossing buddy. Stamp the 2nd detailed image in Versa Mark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set with the heat tool. Color the image with the Dark Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. Apply Clear Wink of Stella on the breast and eye. Cut the image with the die from Detailed Peacock.
- Accent Feathers – Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet – 2 3/4″ x 3″, cut with the die from Detailed Peacock
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 2″, stamped in Blueberry Bushel, cut with the die from Nested Stitched Labels.
- Leaves – Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet – 2″ x 3″, cut three images with the die from Detailed Peacock.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″, punch all four corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Stamp the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel and the feathers in Pretty Peacock. Color the feathers with the Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends.
- Envelope – Whisper White CS – 9 1/2″ x 9 1/2″, using the envelope punch board, punch and score at 4 3/4″
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones – three, two in Old Olive and one in Blueberry Bushel.
Ready to order your Royal Peacock bundle? I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. Just click on any item below to begin filling your cart. My FREE thank you gift for June is a package of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones. Your order must be at least $50 before tax and shipping. Use the host code YX3GQD2F for all orders under $150.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss any future projects and tutorials. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!