One of my favorite things to do is to create my own designer series paper. Rooted in Nature has so many beautiful images. It makes that task super easy.
Starting things off, I chose a color palette. This one is Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron. All those yummy colors can be found in the Nature’s Poem DSP. Be sure to pick up a pack or two before it retires on June 3rd.
There are lots of spectacular benefits to the Rooted in Nature bundle. First off, there are lots of images and a great mix of sentiments. The set can be used of all occasions. Then we have the dies. Oy my goodness, these are special. Not only do some of the images cut, but they emboss as well. Did you see all the texture on those leaves?
I’ve even included a tip and trick using the Nature’s Twine. It’s a little thicker than our regular baker’s twine. That’s because it’s twisted multiple threads. So, I thought, if it’s twisted, I can untwist it. That’s how I achieved the threads under the large wood image.
Would you like to learn how to create your own designer series paper? In my FREE video tutorial I’ll show you step by step.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Cajun Craze CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper Mat – Nature’s Poem DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamped Mat – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, after stamped this mat will be trimmed into three equal panels of 3 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Vertical Mats – Tranquil Tide CS – three @ 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Leaves – Tranquil Tide CS – two @ 2″ x 2″
- Wood Image – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 3″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3″
- Nature’s Twine – Mint Macaron – 8″
In need of some supplies? Would very much appreciate you shopping my online store.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!