Sometimes you just need a little happy. Rainbow Glimmer paper to the rescue. It’s a little marriage made in heaven; the fun, bright and happy rainbow glimmer paper and the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set. This little gift set is the perfect “happy” to brighten someone’s day. Who wouldn’t love glimmer paper in hues of Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness and Mango Melody?
My grandkids are going to love this fun, happy and bright treat. I’m going to fill the little treat box with their favorite chocolates. I making mine a going back to school, after the holidays kinda treat.
By using the Sunflowers Dies, you can select any section of the Rainbow Glimmer paper for your sunflower background. That’s what gives the each of the sunflowers a different look. But, I think they are both beautiful.
Because I paired the paper with the Ridicuously Awesome stamp set, I was able to convey my message of love and sunshine and happiness with my kiddos.
The Rainbow Glimmer paper coordinates perfectly with the Artistry Blooms DSP. Talk about vibrant colors and bright designs. Check it out on page 148 of the Annual Catalog.
I couldn’t discard even a smidge of the glimmer paper, so I’ve formed a little grid to dress up the inside of my card. On to that sweet little treat box.
This is one of the easiest little treat boxes ever!! The finished box is 4″ x 3″ x 2″, big enough to fill with lots of treats. Start that assembly line and crank out a batch to share with friends, family and of course those kiddos in your life.
By using the Rainbow Glimmer paper on both the handle and bellyband it ties together nicely with the sunflower card. And I little bit goes a long way!
The “You are my Sunshine” sentiment is dear to my heart. A truly Louisiana classic, I used to sing that one to both of my kids growing up. Time to share that with my grandkids in some way.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Sunshine Card
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Granny Apple Green CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Artistry Blooms DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sunflower – Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Sunflowers die set.
- Leaves – Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 2″ x 2 1/2″ and Sprigs – 3 1/2″ x 2″
- Sentiment – Granny Apple Green CS – 1 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside Accent Grid – Glimmer Paper – 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Ready to create that little treat box?
- Box – Thick Whisper White CS – 8″ x 8″, scored @ 3″ and 5″, turn and score @ 2″ and 6″. Trim as shown in the video.
- Mats – Granny Apple Green CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and two @ 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″.
- DSP Mats – Artistry Blooms DSP – two @ 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and two @ 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Handle – Granny Apple Green CS – 3/4″ x 11″ and Glimmer Paper – 1/2″ X 11″
- Bellyband – Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 12″
- Scallop Oval – Mango Melody CS – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, stamped in Granny Apple Green and cut with the die from Layering Ovals
- Circles – Granny Apple Green CS – two 1″ circles
Rainbow Glimmer Paper Card & Treat Box Product List
Let me know if you give this one a try. I’ll bet you’ll make someone smile! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!