Sometimes, just sometimes, the dies will do so much of the work for you. Today, this lovely quiet meadow simple & elegant card will show off those lovely images in silhouette. The best part is that you can also step things up a notch with techniques galore. But, I promised you simple and elegant today, so let’s jump in.
Those beautiful silhouettes needed a fabulous backdrop. What better way to show them off than with the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. I love the water color hand painted look and feel.
Can you believe it? I limited myself to one bundle to create this lovely quiet meadow simple & elegant card. Because I chose the thinking of you sentiment, I’ll be able to use this card for lots occasions.
Pale Papaya is one of the new in-colors and goes beautifully with the Misty Moonlight. I really didn’t need much to make this card special. And it came together pretty quickly.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Pale Papaya CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Misty Moonlight CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Hand-Penned DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Flowers – Basic White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Meadows set.
- Butterflies – Pale Papaya CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Meadows set.
- Sentiment – Pale Papaya CS – 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut with the die from the Meadows set.
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Inside Accent Band – Misty Moonlight CS – 3/4″ x 4″ and Hand-Penned DSP – 1/2″ x 4″
- Ribbon – Pale Papaya Woven – 3 1/2″
- Basic Pearls – 3 medium
- Resin Heart – one in white
Quiet Meadow Simple & Elegant Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by today, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!