Need a quick and easy Christmas Gift Card Holder? We all do! Grab your cup of hot cocoa, sit back, relax and we can conquer this task together.
Gift cards can be a boring gift, so why not jazz things up. I love it when Stampin’ Up! offers a bundle that includes a punch. This one is even more special, it has two punches in the bundle. But, this is one you don’t want to wait on. The bundle pricing, with the 10% discount, will end January 2, 2020.
To create my quick and easy Christmas gift card holder I didn’t even use Christmas paper. That’s right, that pretty designer series paper is from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The lovely Garden Lane DSP pack is a great neutral that you will be using for all seasons.
There is even a special place on the inside of the gift card holder to write a message and sign your name. Can’t get too much better than that. Here’s a quick video to help you get these done in no time at all.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Quick Easy Gift Card Holder – Real Red CS – 6 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 1 1/4″ and 4 1/4″. Punch the top two edges with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Belly Band – Real Red CS – 1″ x 7 1/2″
- Stitched Oval – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the second largest stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes die set.
- Ornament – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp 3 ornament images, from the Christmas Gleaming set, in Real Red. Punch with the coordinating Gleaming Ornament Punch.
- Designer Series Paper Mats – Garden Lane DSP – one @ 4″ x 2″, punch two top edges with the Detailed Trio punch. One @ 4″ x 1″.
- Inside Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 2″. Stamp the sentiment, from the Christmas Gleaming set, in Real Red.
- Ribbon – Garden Green Double Stitched – one @ 6 1/2″ and one @ 8″. Tie a bow with the 8″ piece.
Quick Easy Christmas Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!