Time to create some Easter treats, bunny style. My grandkids love to give out Nana Happies for every occasion. Sometimes, our schedules are such that we need to create a quick and simple project, that still packs a bang. A Good Day stamp set was my jumping off point and made this project cute, quick, and easy.
I needed to create forty bunny happies and I had a limited amount of time. But, I still wanted them all to be cute and multi-layered with some texture, not to mention special for my grandkids. How was I going to accomplish that? Then it hit me, mass production made easy! By incorporating a few tips and tricks that I’ll share with you in my video tutorial I created and put these together in one afternoon.
See, I told you that I needed to make forty of these guys. My grandson loves orange, so the ribbon had to be Calypso Coral. While my granddaughter loves bling, those rhinestones in the little flowers are all about her and I changed the ribbon color to lemon lime twist.
Did you notice that awesome basket weave pattern? You can earn the Basket Weave embossing folder FREE with a qualifying Sale-a-Bration order. Not only that, the FREE bundle includes a lovely stamp set. Place a $100 order in my online store an choose the Blooming Basket Bundle as your FREE item and you’ll receive the stamp set and embossing folder. One of the best parts of this deal is that the embossing folder will carryover to our new Annual Catalog. What does that mean? I’m sure Stampin’ UP! has designed another gorgeous stamp set to go with it.
If you don’t have the A Good Day stamp set, you just gotta add it to your cart. You’ll also want to add the two coordinating scallop punches. That way you can create all kinds of embellishments for all your projects.
I promised you some tips and tricks. In this video tutorial I’ll show you how quick and easy mass production of this project happens.
I’ll bet you’re dying to get these done. Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Holder – Daffodil Delight CS – each holder is 2 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the 8 1/2″ side at 3 7/8″ and 4 5/8″. But, if you are mass producing these, I’ve got a tip to make that quick and easy in my video tutorial above.
- Focal Image – Berry Burst CS – punch one from the Pretty Label punch; Calypso Coral CS – punch one from the 1 3/8″ scallop circle punch; Whisper White CS – on a scrap, stamp the bunny image from “A Good Day” stamp set in Early Espresso and punch with the 1 1/4″ circle punch.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – on a scrap stamp the Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Calypso Coral and punch with the Classic Label punch.
- Flowers – Berry Burst CS – punch two from the Tree Builder punch. Adhere a rhinestone in the center of each.
- Ribbon – your ribbon of choice – 5″
Need some supplies to complete this project? I would appreciate you visiting my online store to place your order.