In today’s fast pace world, I truly think it’s important to thank those that touch our lives on a daily basis. It’s fall, so that means pumpkin everything. So why not create a cute pumpkin spice thank you treat?
How about leaving this sweet little Pumpkin Spice Thank You Gift in your mailbox for your postal carrier? I’ll bet you will be the hit of the route. What about your UPS driver, nail technician, hairdresser or even the cashier at your favorite super market? Sometimes we take these all important people a little for granted. Nothing says appreciation like a handcrafted gift.
And, because we are getting ready for that all important Thanksgiving holiday, you know I had to find a Pumpkin Spice flavored treat! To create my 3D pumpkin, I used the cute bundle, Harvest Hellos. That one coordinates with the cute Apple Builder punch. But, it’s more than that. You can also create super cute pumpkin’s.
Oh my, stamping on the Come to Gather DSP, was such a great idea! Stamp five pumpkin images, punch them out, fold in half and voila a 3D pumpkin.
Creating the Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Holder was inspired by the Little Debbie treats that I found at my local Dollar Tree. Any big box in the U.S. will be carrying these. Be sure to grab a couple of boxes. I think you’ll want to create a few.
I just love that sentiment! It made me smile when I stamped it. My color palette is Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock with Whisper White. The goregous woodgrain DSP is from the Come to Gather pack. Love it!!! Grab a cuppa, sit back and relax. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial of this sweet Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box Wrap – Merry Merlot CS – 4 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/4″, 6 1/4″, and 8″
- Slider Box – Merry Merlot CS – 7 1/2″ x 5″, scored on all four sides at 1 1/2″.
- Mats – Come to Gather DSP – one @ 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, and one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Window – Window Sheet – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- 3D Pumpkin – Come to Gather DSP – 2 1/4″ x 12″, stamp five of the pumpkin images in Cajun Craze. Punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Leaves – Pretty Peacock CS – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two leaves in Pretty Peacock, punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Stem & Trendil – Early Espresso CS – Scraps – Punch one stem with the Apple Builder punch. Trim a sliver of the CS, curl on a pencil to form the trendil.
- Scallop Oval – Cajun Craze CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 3″, stamp in Merry Merlot, die cut with the smallest oval from Stitched Shapes dies.
Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to subscribe. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!