It’s day 2 of It’s Fall Y’all! And nothing says fall like pumpkin spice, right? Today, we will be creating this cute Little Debbie Pumpkin Spice Roll Treat Holder. This is another project that features the Celebration Tidings bundle from Stampin’ Up!
I love the way you are able to die-cut different size labels from the Celebration Labels die set to create the perfect size images. Mango Melody is fast becoming one of my new favorite fall colors. It’s such a rich, warm tone and goes so well with Cajun Craze. That’s my top favorite fall color.
Add in just a little Cinnamon Cider and you’ve just a achieved fall perfection in my opinion. The stinkin’ cute pumpkin comes from the Autumn Essentials die set. You’ll want to take a second look at that set. I totally missed it at first and now I keep pulling it out to give it a play.
Did you know you could go to the Little Debbie website to locate any treats you are searching for? Just type in your zip code and it will locate nearest store to you, with that treat on the shelves. These pumpkin spice rolls were just what I was searching for. Yummy and oh so fall inspired, don’t you think? I’m happy to share my video tutorial so that you can see how quick and easy you can create a whole batch of these.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Holder – Mango Melody CS – 5 1/2″ x 7″, cut with the largest die from the Celebration Labels set.
- DSP Treat Holder Mat – Plaid Tidings DSP – 4 1/4″ x 6″, cut with the second largest die from the Celebration Labels set. Glue the two die cuts to one another, score each side at 2″. Punch a hole for your ribbon in the top center of the label.
- Pumpkin – Mango Melody CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ and Cajun Craze CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Autumn Essentials die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze. Dovetail the right end of the banner.
- Sprig – Cinnamon Cider CS – 1″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Autumn Essentials die set.
- Ribbon – Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding – 10″
Pumpkin Spice Roll Treat Holder Product List
I’m going to step things up a bit on final day of my It’s Fall Y’all series. Hope you join me. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!