Welcome! I just can’t get enough of the Prized Peony bundle. Creating these gorgeous 3-D flowers is easy. Because you can use all types of papers and colors, you’ll be creating custom flowers for all your projects.
By adding a few layers and dry embossing, with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder, your gourgeous Prized Peony will pop! My color palette for this card is Rococo Rose, Whisper White and Soft Sea Foam.
The Prized Peony die set is a revoluntary new set, if you ask me. The four dies that create the peony, fit into each other. As a result, each element is easy to line up.
Even more helpful, when building your peony, our mini dimensionals come in handy, They create lots of dimension and a realistic look. The leaves are also super special. The die set cuts the large leaf and the veining. WOW!! So, you can mix and match colors to your heart’s desire.
Furthermore, there is a large peony image in the set. I’ve stamped it on the inside of the card, 2nd generation, Rococo Rose. There’s also a die for that image. That’s another reason this set is so fabulous, lots of options!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Rococo Rose CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Soft Sea Foam CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Sea Bed 3D Embossing Folder
- Frame – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the die from the Ornate Layers set.
- Peony – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the die from the Peony die set.
- Leaves – Soft Sea Foam CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and Pear Pizzazz CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Peony die set.
- Stamen – So Saffron CS – 1″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Peony die set.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots – 3
Prized Peony Friendship Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!