Woohoo! Did you notice this post includes a Prize Giveaway!! I can’t wait to share all the cards my WOW Team created for our Jan-June Mini Catalog Card Swap. You’ll get so many ideas, including some fun folds. With each Team Swap, I put all participants names in the hat and pull a winner. Let’s see all the cards before I announce that.
WOW!! I think my WOW Team Members knocked it out the park. And did you notice, each card features a different set? I love getting all these ideas and we will go through them one by one. Stay to the end to see the details of my Prize Giveaway. First up, we have first-time swapper, Helen Sigler.
Helen loves color. She shared with us that the Pretty Perennials bundle was the first one on her wish list. Well, I don’t know about you, but I think she was spot on with her color choices. This card truly makes me happy. Next up, Helen’s Mom, Kathy Docen.
This submission was Kathy’s first as well. She wowed us with the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle. Not only that she included some Frost white Shimmer Paint and beautiful vellum in her design. This bundle is at the top of my design list. Fingers crossed I get to it this week. Let’s see what Darlene Torres has in store for us.
Look at those stinkin’ cute Darling Donkeys. By the way, it’s a FREE set you can earn during Sale-a-Bratoin. Not only that, Darlene used the Oh So Ombre DSP, another FREE offering. I’m loving all the layers and her fantastic coloring using Stampin’ Blends. It’s Nancy Sanders turn next.
You can’t go wrong with the fabulous new True Love Designer Series Paper. It’s a black and white classic. Nancy really showed off that gorgeous paper with her fancy fold. And how about her coloring. She isolated an image from the paper. Because fussy cutting is a breeze, she did just that. Then she colored right on the DSP! Nancy used the Forever & Always Bundle, a must-have. Denise Walker is our next designer.
Denise used the Quite Curvy bundle to create this super cute and happy fun fold. Yep, she even included a mat of window sheet to give the see-through effect on her card. Again, lovely coloring with the Blends. I see a pattern here, how about you? Ready for another very fancy fold? Paula-Kay Bourland shared a very unique fold in her swap card.
Be sure to view my video at the end of the post to see the mechanism on Paula-Kay’s card. She used the Dragonfly Garden bundle. Hop on that one quick! It’s projected to go on backorder. Because she used the Flower & Field DSP her card has a very dramatic look and feel. Next up, Klarissa Nightingale shared a sweet shaker card.
Klarissa used the Simply Succulents Bundle to fill her Mason Jar Shaker Dome. Brilliant idea! She also used the very versatile In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I think it gave her shaker the perfect background. Time to unveil the winner of this swap. Tonia Cooley has designed a fabulous Calendar & Post-it-Note Easel Card filled with techniques.
Oh my goodness, I was blown away when I opened her swap box. Tonia’s beautiful design contains, heat embossing, gilded leafing, blends coloring, dry embossing, and so much more.
She even created a custom colored ribbon to match her card. Yep, you can do that with Stampin’ Blends.
Do you love that butterfly as much as I do? That one can be found in the FREE Sale-a-Bration set, A Touch of Ink. Check out the video to watch me CASE Tonia’s card. You won’t want to miss all the techniques and tips.
Prize Giveaway Info
What’s the prize up for grabs. I’m giving away A Touch of Ink stamp set. All you have to do is comment. You have until Friday, 2/5/21 to leave your comment either here or my YouTube Channel. All names will be entered in the drawing. I will announce the winner on Saturday, February 6, 2021. Good luck everyone!
Here’s how the magic happens for Tonia Cooley’s Calendar Easel Card.
- Card Base – Basic Black CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Easel – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 3/8″, embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, after stamping, emboss with the Subtle 3D embossing folder
- Calendar Mat – Basic Black CS – 3 1/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Butterfly – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Leaves – Basic White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2″
- Accent Band – Basic White CS – 1 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Calendar – Tonia sourced hers at the Dollar Tree. However, if you google 3″ x 2 1/4″ calendars, I’ll bet you’ll be successful.
- Artistry Blooms Sequins – 3
- Ribbon – Gold Metallic Edge – about 17″
- Basic Pearl – 1 small
- Gilded Leafing & Heat & Stick Powder
- Coloring the Ribbon – Light So Saffron, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends
- Coloring the Butterfly – Light So Saffron, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Rococo Rose, Light Basic Black, Dark Soft Sea Foam and Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends
Wasn’t that a fabulous swap? I can’t wait to host the next one. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!