Making a list and checking it twice time! How many people on your list are coffee lovers? This super cute pop-up gift card holder is perfect for those cafe gift cards.
Ok, tell tme that you didn’t smile when you saw the photo. It’s just too cute. All the details in my pop-up gift card holder make it extra special. But, one of the best things, it fits in a standard size envelope. You may have to add a little extra postage, but I think it’s totally worth it. The receipient will too!
My color combination came from the beautiful Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP. I’ve used Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, with hints of gold foil.
The cups are the first of our new Reversibles stamps. It’s a patent pending technology that I’m sure we will be seeing more of. One stamp can create both a left and right handed cup! What? Yep, you can stamp with both sides of the same stamp.
And just look how sweet the pop-up gift card holder is, when you open the card. The gift card tucks behind those foam filled cups. Don’t worry I’ll teach you how to do that little technique as well as create the pop-up mechanism. So quick and easy, you won’t believe it.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pop-up Mechanism – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the 8 1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- Front Mats – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″ and Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – two pieces at 2 1/2″ x 11″. You will stamp four cups, two tags, the front sentiment and punch two 1 1/2″ circles.
- Candy Canes – Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS – two each @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Bow – Gold Foil – Scrap
- Pop-up Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – two @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – two @ 3″ x 1 1/2″
- Accent Strip – Shaded Spruce CS – 1″ x 5″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Backer for “enjoy” tag – Cherry Cobbler CS – scrap
Pop-up Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!