Ready for a quick, easy, but very dramatic Christmas card? Poinsettia Petals is a new bundle in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog from Stampin’ Up! Check it out on page 15 where you will also find gorgeous designer series papers, beaded pearls and real red sheer ribbon.
Because I added in the Stitched Stars die set, I had a focal image to mount my beautiful poinsettia to, so that it could really shine. That set is fabulous, with lots of little accent dies in multiples.
Look at all the sparkle, texture and embossing. Did you know that when you cut the poinsettia images they emboss at the same time? You can do that with both the poinsettia petals and the leaf dies.
The brand spankin’ new Bumble Bee is a new 2020-2022 in-color. It’s a beautiful buttery yellow. It’s also one of the colors included in the Poinsettia Place designer series paper. This paper pack is on sale until the end of the month.
You’re not going to believe how easy this gorgeous flower comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″.
- Mat – Real Red CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Poinsettia Place DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Star – Bumble Bee CS – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, cut the large star and the five accents with the dies from the Stitched Stars set.
- Poinsettia – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 8 1/2″, cut with the dies from the poinsettia die set. Ink the images with the Bumble Bee ink, spritz with the Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Leaves – Garden Green CS – 3 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from the poinsettia die set.
- Sentiment Banner – Bumble Bee CS – 1″ x 4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3/4″ x 4″, stamp the sentiment from Poinsettia Petals in Real Red.
- Berries – Real Red CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 2/34″, cut with the dies from the poinsettia die set, spritz with the Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Beaded Pearls – 1
Poinsettia Petals Product List
Stay tuned, I’ve got another card for you in a few days with this set. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!