Happy Day everyone and welcome! In my previous post, where I shared the lovely Strong and Beautiful gift frame, I promised to convert the panels into cards. Well, here you go, my Petal Promenade card set.
The gorgeous Petal Promenade DSP pack is a current product in our Annual Catalog. However, during the final days of Sale-a-Bration you can earn it for FREE with a $50 order (before tax and shipping). Me oh my, you’re are going to want to add these lovely papers to your stash. Not only that, there is an entire new 3rd release of Sale-a-Bration goodies up for grabs.
Be sure to make your selections early, items are “while supplies last”. The Sale-a-Bration promotion ends March 31, 2019. Okay, back to these over the top beautiful cards. Remember, I’ve used the blocks from the Strong & Beautiful Gift Frame to create the cards. So, that design did double duty! Don’t you just love that?
The Petal Promenade DSP has photographic floral designs on one side, marble designs and a textured appearance on the other side. The pack includes twelve, 12″ x 12″ sheets; two each of six double-sided designs. A few of the sheets even include trimmable elements. Those elements are what I chose for my Petal Promenade card set.
Sending positive, uplifting cards brings me joy. How about you? Be sure to check out all the lovely sentiments in the Strong & Beautiful set. You’ll be able to use so many of them in this card set.
Breaking out my Butterfly Gala bundle was a must. The papers just cried out for some pretty butterflies. And oh, did I mention, my Monarchs have already laid eggs on my garden’s butterfly weed this season. The caterpillars are getting so big and I’ve even got some cocoons forming already. Come on Spring!!
Are you counting? That’s four cards, one basic design, quick and easy. Another fabulous Sale-a-Bration item that made this card set so pretty is the Country Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. You can pick that one up with a $50 order as well.
Would you like to see how I put these together and how very easy it is to create my Petal Promenade Card Set? Here’s another of my FREE video tutorials. I am fast approaching 7,000 subscribers and would love to have you in that number. Be sure to subscribe today.
Here’s how the magic happens. **NOTE – the measurements and product list are for the entire Petal Promenade Card Set.
- Card Bases – Thick Whisper White CS – four @ 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Card Mats – Grapefruit Grove CS – four @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mats – Whisper White CS – four @ 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Country Floral embossing folder.
- Focal Mats – Petal Pink CS – four @ 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Petal Promenade DSP – four Trimmable Elements – 3″ x 3″, ink all edges in Petal Pink Ink.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – Butterflies (two sets) 3″ x 5 1/2″, Butterfly Gala stamp set, stamped in Smoky Slate and stamped with the fill in stamps with Petal Pink and Highland Heather, punch with the Butterfly Duet punch.
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 6 1/2″, two larger and two small sentiments, Strong & Beautiful stamp set, stamped in Smoky Slate. Larger sentiments cut with the die from Wonderful Floral. Smaller sentiments cut with the smallest oval from Stitched Shapes.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – 2″ x 6″, cut four with the die from Wonderful Floral.
- Sprigs – Smoky Slate and Copper Foil , each 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, cut four of each in each color using the die from Wonderful Floral.
- Small Flowers – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1″ x 8 1/2″, punch 12 flowers using the Bitty Blooms punch.
- Small Doilies – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut two with the die from Doily Builder
- Accent Trim – Highland Heather CS – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, cut four with the die from Doily Builder
- Basic Pearls – 12
- Metallic Thread – Copper – crate two 8 loop wraps
- Champagne Shimmer Mist – spritz butterflies, flowers, and smoky slate sprigs.
Ready to place that order? Here’s a quick reference for all the products that I used. I would love to earn your business.
Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!