It’s sneak peek time!! Stampin’ Up! has a new Mini Catalog that will launch January 3, 2020. That will be in conjunction with the best time of the year, Sale-a-Bration. All qualifying orders will earn FREE items. In today’s project, I would love to share some of the beautiful products in the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
The suite includes two gorgeous bundles, both of which I’ve included in this fancy fold. You’ll want to pick up at least two packs of the lovely Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. It’s fabulous! If you are in need of a Mini Catalog, please contact me and I’ll get on off in the mail to you.
What makes this fancy fold so fabulous is that it truly is not difficult. There is a couple of easy score lines and trimming, but you know I’ll walk you through all that. But, if you aren’t into creating the hidden tags fancy fold, you could create a traditional card with this layout.
The gorgous Peaceful Moments Designer Series Paper wil do most of the work for you. In that one sheet of 12″ x 12″ DSP, you could create six cards. But, save that second sheet to give the fancy fold a try. I think you will enjoy it.
My card base is thick Whisper White. You’ll need an entire sheet to form the card front and back, as well as the inside fold. But what a fabulous way to show off all that yummy paper!
I just love the idea of the hidden tags. I’ll bet whoever receives this card will smile as they pull the tags. Each reveals a special message.
No need to color the poppies, you can just pick your favorite color combo and cut with the dies in the Poppy Moments set. Be sure to spritz your solid image with our Champagne Shimmer Mist for an extra somethin’ special. Now to the good stuff. Are you a visual learner? I sure am. In case that helps you, here is my video tutorial to help you create this card to send to that special someone.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Front/Back – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″
- Inside Fold – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score each end at 2 3/4″ and in the center at 5 1/2″
- Cardstock Mats – Rich Razzleberry CS – three @ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and four @ 2 1/2″ x 4″ **See photo below for angle cuts.
- DSP Mats – Peaceful Poppies DSP – card front, one @ 3 3/4″ x 5″, inside large front/back, two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Inside Panel DSP Mats – two @ 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and two @ 2 1/4″ X 3 3/4″ ** See photo below for angle cuts.
- Tags – Rich Razzleberry CS – two @ 1 3/4″ X 4 1/4″, punch the top edge with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.
- Tag Mats – Peaceful Poppies DSP – two @ 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – scrap of 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″, stamp the sentiments in Memento Tuxedo Black. Punch the Happy Birthday with the 1 1/2″ circle. Fussy cut the long sentiment and dissect as shown in the photos. Die cut the front sentiment with the die from Painted Labels die set.
- Poppies – Calypso Coral CS – 1 1/2″ x 5″, cut two with the die from the Poppy Moments die set. Basic Black CS – 1 3/4″ x 5″, cut two of the detailed image from the Poppy Moments die set. Spriz the solid Calypso Coral images with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Leaves – Old Olive CS – 8″ x 1 1/2″, stamp the leaf from the Painted Poppies set in Old Olive ink. Die cut with the dies from Painted Labels.
- Small Doily & Accents – Calypso Coral CS – 3″ x 3 1/4″, cut one doily and two accents usings the dies from the Painted Labels set.
- Peaceful Poppies Sequins – three flowers in varied colors.
- Whisper White Seam Binding – 16″, cut the length in half, scatter stamp the large grunge image in Calypso Coral. Tie bows and trim tails.
Peaceful Poppies Hidden Tags Fancy Fold Product List