Welcome everyone! So glad you stopped by today. I’ve got a very elegant card to share featuring the Peaceful Boughs bundle.
If you’re looking for a card that you can mass produce, I think you’ve just found it. The Peaceful Boughs bundle can be found on page 15 of the fabulous Holiday Catalog. Be sure to pick up the bundle and save 10%. When you do that, your order will qualify for lots of WOW goodies. First, you earn two (2) WOW Customer Loyalty Points. And when you use my September Host Code, TB632GRP, you’ll qualify for the FREE thank you gift.
Because I wanted to use the Feels Like Frost Sepcialty DSP, Silver Foil was definitely going to take center stage. One side of the paper has gorgeous photographic imagery, while the other has hand-drawn designs with silver foil. That paper packs the WOW factor.
How could you not love that gorgeous branch image? That’s what sold me on the Peaceful Boughs set. Not only can you cut different size boughs, but the stamp set contains various branch images. The set even contains pinecones and lovely sentiments.
Finishing off the inside of the card was a snap. The large sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy. And, I just couldn’t waste one smidgin’ of that gorgeous DSP, so I added the reverse side to the left of the sentiment. Of course I filmed a tutorial for you. I’ve even got a tip on how to maximize your foil papers.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Silver Foil Sheet – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Large Bough – Silver Foil – cut from the center of the silver foil mat above, with the die from Beautiful Boughs.
- DSP Mat – Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Medium Bough – Silver Foil – 2 1/4″ x 3″, cut with the die from Beautiful Boughs dies.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp in Night of Navy with the stamp from peaceful boughs.
- Inside Accent Strip – Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 6″, trim as needed.
- Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon – 5 1/2″
- Metallic Pearls – seven (7) silver
Peaceful Boughs Christmas Card Product List
If you don’t want to miss any future posts, be sure to subscribe to my blog. I sure would appreciate it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!