Have you heard the news? Christmastime is here, well almost! Stampin’ Up! will launch a new Limited Edition Suite. The Christmastime is Here Suite will be available November 1, 2019. Today, I would love to share my latest fancy fold. I’ll be showcasing the fabulous Christmastime Rose Bundle and the Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The Christmastime is Here Suite includes an array of fabulous exclusive products.
But wait there’s more! The suite includes beautiful papers, ribbon and embellishments. Order the Christmas Rose bundle from me, and I’ll send you a package of the gorgeous Gold Glitter Enamel Dots as a thank you.
Now that you’ve seen all the parts of the suite, let’s get back to my Christmastime is Here Fancy Fold.
The gorgeous rose on the card front was cut from the Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP. Can’t get too much easier than that. No coloring, no stamping, just die cut the image for a dramatic card front.
Because I embossed the gold foil sheet with our Stylish Scroll 3D Embossing Folder, it really made both the rose and the sentiment pop.
Creating and decorating all the folds in the card shows off the gorgeous designer papers. You’ll get 12 sheets in the package, four each of three double-sided designs.
This time I fussy cut another one of the images from the designer paper to dress up the inside of the card. Hope you can see the beautiful gold foiling in the paper.
Creating the folds in the my Christmastime is Here Fancy Fold really is easy and can be done with our new trimmer that will also be available November 1st. Because I’ve created an easy to follow template for you I’ll bet you’ll be creating one of these cards in no time flat.
Here’s our new Paper Trimmer. I just love the blades. I think you will too.
I’ve filmed a video tutorial to show you how easy this fancy fold comes together. Let me know what you think.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – 6″ x 12″, see the template above for cutting and scoring. All the details are also outlined in my video tutorial.
- Front Mat – Gold Foil Sheet – 5 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Stylish Scroll 3D Embossing Folder.
- Front Rose – Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP – die cut the large rose image with the Roses Die.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 2 1/2″, stamp in Cherry Cobbler, die cut with the die from Roses Dies.
- Sentiment Accent – Cherry Cobbler CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 3/”, die cut with the die from Roses Dies.
- Inside Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 5 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, stamp the words in Cherry Cobbler and the branches in Old Olive.
- Inside Mats – Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP – two @ 3/4″ x 5 3/4″, four @ 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, four @3 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Accents – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the dei from Roses Dies.
- Inside Rose Cluster – Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP – fussy cut
I would love to earn your business. Be sure to visit my online store to order the limited edition Christmastime is Here Suite.
Christmastime is Here Fancy Fold Product List
Let me know if you give this one a try. I’ld love to hear all about it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I absolutely love the new Beautiful Friendship stamp set. Sharing a technique is also on the top of my list of things I enjoy. Today, I would love to share the masking technique. Every month I send hand stamped thank you cards to my customers. This was my card for September/October.
WOW, that’s a lot of thank you cards! I have the best customers and appreciate them very much. Because I created so many cards, the Stamparatus was my friend. It was super easy to stamp the largest rose image in the lovely Rococo Rose. Next came the masking technique.
Our Beautiful Friendship stamp set includes all types of floral images and some lovely sentiments. Using first and second generation stamping, I was able to create the rest of the bouquet. For masking, I like to use the Gina K. Designs Masking Magic paper. I get mine on Amazon. It creates a great mask that you can use over and over.
One of my favorite parts of the Beautiful Friendship set is the watercolor look. It’s a photopolymer set too. So that makes it super easy to see through the images and place them exactly where you want them.
Did you notice the texture on the Woven Thread Designer Series Paper. Another technique I can’t seem to get enough of, embossing with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. I can’t wait to share my video tutorial with you. I’ll take you step-by-step through the masking technique and show you how to create this pretty card.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Crumb Cake CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Woven Threads DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, emboss with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Focal Mat – Terracotta Tile CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamped Image – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – Scrap
- Ribbon – Rococo Rose – 6″
Beautiful Friendship Thank You Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you try the masking technique. You’re going to love it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Making a list and checking it twice time! How many people on your list are coffee lovers? This super cute pop-up gift card holder is perfect for those cafe gift cards.
Ok, tell tme that you didn’t smile when you saw the photo. It’s just too cute. All the details in my pop-up gift card holder make it extra special. But, one of the best things, it fits in a standard size envelope. You may have to add a little extra postage, but I think it’s totally worth it. The receipient will too!
My color combination came from the beautiful Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP. I’ve used Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, with hints of gold foil.
The cups are the first of our new Reversibles stamps. It’s a patent pending technology that I’m sure we will be seeing more of. One stamp can create both a left and right handed cup! What? Yep, you can stamp with both sides of the same stamp.
And just look how sweet the pop-up gift card holder is, when you open the card. The gift card tucks behind those foam filled cups. Don’t worry I’ll teach you how to do that little technique as well as create the pop-up mechanism. So quick and easy, you won’t believe it.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pop-up Mechanism – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the 8 1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- Front Mats – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″ and Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – two pieces at 2 1/2″ x 11″. You will stamp four cups, two tags, the front sentiment and punch two 1 1/2″ circles.
- Candy Canes – Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS – two each @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Bow – Gold Foil – Scrap
- Pop-up Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – two @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – two @ 3″ x 1 1/2″
- Accent Strip – Shaded Spruce CS – 1″ x 5″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Backer for “enjoy” tag – Cherry Cobbler CS – scrap
Pop-up Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Are you making your list and checking it twice? How many gift cards are on that list? You know you need a quick and easy way to gift those, right? In today’s project I’ll teach you how to create not just a gift card holder, but a card as well. All in one design!!
Because we have family and friends scattered all over this big beautiful world, we need a way to gift those cards. Mailing gift cards can be a challenge sometimes. Especially since you want it to look like a gift, but also be easy to mail. I’ve got the answer for you, my Holiday Gift Card Holder and Greeting Card in One!!!
If you like all things shiny and copper, be sure to add the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP to your next order. You can thank me later. Oh, and because you’ll want to make yours just like mine (hahahahaha!!), add a package of the copper foil paper.
All that gorgeous texture, on the copper foil, was created with our new Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. It creates the perfect backgrounds.
Voila! Open the card and there you have your little gift card holder and a place to write your greeting. I promise you, this one is quick and easy. You’ll be creating a batch in no time at all.
Because the little pocket is the perfect size for your gift card, you won’t have to do any wrapping. That’s a time saver. I included even more bits of that gorgeous DSP on the inside to dress things up.
I used the So Many Stars stamp set on this one. That bundle was highlighted in my previous post. It was a HIT!! Okay, ready to create some gift card holders? In my FREE video tutorial, I’ll teach you how. I would very much appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube Channel and sharing my video.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Gift Card Holder Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 1/2″ and 8″
- Embosssed Panels – Copper Foil – one @ 2 3/4″ x 4″ and one @2 1/4″ x 4″, embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, Night of Navy CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, and Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3″ x 3″.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 2″, stamped in Pretty Peacock and cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Inside Mats – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – one @ 2 1/4″ x 4″ and one @ 2 3/4″ x 4, ink the edges in Pretty Peacock.
- Center Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy and stars in Delicata Copper.
- Gift Card Pocket – Very Vanilla CS – 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″, score on three sides at 1/2″, form the pocket as shown in the video.
- Pocket Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 1/8″ x 2 3/4″
Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So happy that you’ve stopped by today. I’m excited to share my So Many Stars Christmas card with you guys. Because the bundle includes a 23-piece die set and 21-piece stamp set, it’s the perfect addition to your craft supply stash.
My color palette was inspired by the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. One side of the 12′ x 12″ DSP is foiled in copper. Then, I decided to slip the DSP into my Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. WOW, was that a great decision. It added to the texture and interest and was the perfect backdrop for that stunning 3D star.
Because the die set has so many dies, with lots of configurations, I decided to stack things up. The So Many Stars stamp set is a photomolymer set. That makes it super easy to line up a couple of the layering stamps in the set.
Now really, don’t you think those little accents copper die cuts are special? What makes them even more special, is that there are 5 identical dies in the set. That means you can cut out all the details in one pass through the die cutting machine, woohoo!!!! But wait, there is another reason to order the So Many Stars bundle! Place your order during October, 2019 and use my host code, FA9CDKTH. Then your name will go on my prize wheel. All the details for my Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway can be found here.
I finished things off my stamping my sentiment in Pretty Peacock and enhancing it a little with stars stamped with Celestial Copper Ink. Want to see how easy it is to use the So Many Stars bundle? I’ve got another FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Pretty Peacock CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Large Star – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Medium Star – Pretty Peacock – 4 1/4″ x 4″
- Small Star and Accents Pieces – Copper Foil – 3″ x 3″
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2″ x 1 1/2″, stamped in Pretty Peacock, stars in Celestial Copper, die cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamped in Pretty Peacock, stars in Celestial Copper.
- Star Designer Elements – three (3)
So Many Stars Christmas Card Product List
Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! That’s the song that I kept hearing when creating this Snowman Season Fun Fold. This card just makes me happy.
Coordination is one of the key elements in design. Stampin’ Up! has knocked it out the park with the Let it Snow Suite. The Snowman Season bundle is part of the suite. And one of the best parts….. You don’t need a die cutting machine to create this super cute card.
If you don’t want to create the fun fold, you could always use the Snowman Season bundle to create a standard card front just like this one. The Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper is a fun winter themed paper. One side has basic patterns for year-round use; the other side has glittery winter images. Some images coordinate with the Snowman Builder Punch. Woohoo!!
The fold is really simple, just a few score lines. Because you’ve created four areas to decorate, we can throw a snowman party. Each panel highlights one of the snowmen in the set. One of the snowmen is even juggling snowballs. And, did you see all that dimension? It’s created with our new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. A little goes a long way, so you’ll have this for lots of projects.
Including the little “coal” buttons really brought this guy to life. But, if you run out, I can show you an alternative. Use our new Shimmery Crystal Effects along with the Ice Stampin’ Glitter to create crystal buttons.
There’s even a panel on the back of the card for your sentiment. But, remember, you could move this panel to the inside to create a standard card. That’s two ideas in one design!
Here’s even more ideas, straight from a page in our new Holiday Catalog. Don’t have a catalog? Well, you need one!! Contact me today. I’ll send you a complimentary copy.
Okay, I know you’re waiting to see this one in action. Here’s my video tutorial for this super easy, yet stinkin’ cute, Snowman Season Fun Fold.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Flirty Flamingo CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Front Mats – Real Red CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and Let it Snow DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Front Snowmen – Let it Snow DSP – Fussy cut two, punch the taller snowman. Fussy cut a hat for the center cnowman.
- Snowbank – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 5″, wavy cut
- Sentiment – Whisper White cS – 1″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Real Red, fussy cut.
- Inside Mats – Coastal Cabana – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″. Let it Snow DSP – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Fold Mechanism – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″
- Focal Images – Flirty Flamingo CS – four @ 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – four @ 2″ x 2″, stamp the snowmen in Basic Gray. Be sure to check out the video for all the techniques and tips to bring them to life.
- Back Mat for Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Real Red and snowflakes in Coastal Cabana.
Snowman Season Fun Fold Product List
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this sweet little card brought a smile to your face. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful.