Can you believe it, it’s year end and what does that mean? Stampin’ Up! is offering a Giant Year-End Closeout Sale!! There are select items discounted from 10 to 50% off! Woohoo!!
Retiring August–December 2020 Mini Catalog items are available while supplies last only.
- Be sure to hop on early to avoid missing out.
- Products are available while supplies last and there are no guarantees.
- Make yourself a backup item list in case something becomes unavailable while you are ordering.
- Sale Period – December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021, while supplies last only
To make things a little easier in planning your giant year-end closeout order, I’ve broken things down in percentage off categories for you. Let’s start things off with the 10% off category.
Giant Year-end Closeout
10% Off Items
There are even more items at the 20% off category.
20% Off Items
Are you ready to see what we have at 30% off? I’ll bet you can find some awesome Christmas presents at giant year-end closeout savings.
30% Off Items
WOW, right? Are you ready for a little more? This time we will move into the 40% off category.
40% Off Items
Now are you ready for the biggest savings of all? That’s right 50% off. Guys, these will go very very fast. The prices are that good. I would very much appreciate you using my host code, S6MJD3V9, if your order is less than $150. By placing a $50 order, with my host code, look at what you’ll receive from me.
- A handstamped thank you card
- My December thank you gift – a full package of the Star Designer Elements, a $9.00 Value
- WOW Customer Loyalty Points – check out my loyalty program here
- No worries, if your order is over the $150, you still get it all, but I want you to get the host benefits, so don’t use the host code.
50% Off Items
What a fabulous sale and great opportunity to order top of the line crafting supplies. You might also be asking yourself, what is carrying over from the Aug-December Mini Catalog. Your wish is my command, here’s a recap.
If you have any questions or need any help with your order, please contact me, and I’ll be sure to get back with you just as quick as I can.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Woohoo!! It’s Merry & Bright sale time. Stampin’ Up! is offering a 24-hour online extravaganza. Get your 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and download My Wish List.
Almost everything in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is included in the Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza. There are just a few exclusions.
When ordering, please use my Host Code, CRT26BZW. By placing a $35 minimum order your name goes on my prize wheel. The prize up for grabs is the Love of Leaves Bundle, a $47.50 value. Bump your order to $50, you name goes on the prize wheel and I’ll send you a package of the gorgeous Blue Adhevsive Backed Gems as a thank you. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You’ll still receive the gift and chance at the prize.But, I want you to receive all those host benefits.
My Merry & Bright Sale Suggestions
If you are new to Stampin’ Up! and building your ink pad collection, this is a great opportunity for you to save on that investment.
Have any questions or need help with an order, just contact me here. I’m happy to help. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What’s better than stack of pretty designer series paper? Well, in my opinion, that would be stacks of designer series paper on SALE!!
Ready to dive it to see what’s on sale? I can’t wait to share. Each one of the paper packs are 15% off the orginals price. Some are from the Annual Catalog, while others are brand new releases in the Aug-Dec Holiday Mini Catalog.
Designer Series Paper Sale – October 1-31 – 15% OFF
Yep, I’ve got some favorites and will definately be scopping them up. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Peony Garden papers to create this lovely card. If you missed my post on this one, you can find it here.
Want to create something your at heart, happy and bright? Try the Artistry Blooms designer series paper pack.
With the upcoming holiday season, you’ll want to add the gorgeous Poinsettia Place DSP to your sale order.
Yes, these are my favorites, but who am I kidding? They are all lovely. And at 15% off it’s going to be hard to contain myself. I would very much appreciate you shopping my online while enjoying this sale.
Until next time, Create Somethihng Beautiful!
Mark your calendar! It’s time for a Stamptacular Sale. That’s right, a fabulous 24-hour only stamp sale. You’ll enjoy 15% savings on fabulous sets from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
WOW, lots of fabulous stamp sets on sale! It’s a great time to think ahead for birthdays and the holidays. Have a crafty friend? Why not create a stamping gift basket? Because you can cash in on the Stamptacular Sale your basket will sure to be a gift that will keep giving. Just click the link below to download the PDF.
I’ve chosen some of my favorites and would love to share my list with you. Check these out and add them to your shopping list.
Susan’s Favorites – Samptacular Sale
I would be honored to earn your business. Use my host code, R4UJFNKR when shopping, so that you can earn a package of the gorgeous Wonderful Gems from the Holiday Catalog. That’s an $8 gift just for placing a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping). Not only that, did you know that you can earn WOW Customer Loyalty Points when shopping with me? Check out all the details on my Customer Rewards Program. Have fun shopping and until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What? A Clearance Rack reload, yep you read that right. Lots of fabulous quality Stampin’ Up! products at clearance prices.
You won’t want to miss this Clearance Rack Reload. You’ll find fabulous designer series papers, cardstock, punches, ribbons/trims, and embellishments. And remember, all Stampin’ Up! products coordinate. That makes creating super easy and less stressful. Not only that, you can pick up the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine today.
Lots of fabulous features.
- Durable machine with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and it look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine at home or on the go with the folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles.
Be sure to pick up your favorite Clearance Rack Reload items and add on this fabulous new die cutting machine. When you order the machine today, September 1, 2020, I’ll throw in an embossing folder of your choice as a thank you. Happy Shopping!!
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
It’s back, Bonus Days Coupons can be earned beginning July 1st through August 3, 2020. Earn a $5 Bonus Days Coupon for everyone $50 you spend (before tax and shipping).
Here’s the scoop on the deal.
- Earning Period – July 1 – August 3, 2020
- Redemption Period – August 4 – August 31, 2020
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Place an order today, July 1, 2020 by Midnight and you’ll also receive my Flowers For Every Season Card Pack PDF for FREE. Please use my host code, WTX27U3Q.
You can earn my FREE 6-page, full color PDF with my It’s Back ordering special today. Place your order before midnight, use my host code and I’ll email the PDF to you. Be sure to spend $50 (before tax and shipping), so that you also earn your $5 Bonus Days Coupon from Stampin’ Up! and two WOW Customer Loyalty Points from me. Here’s some supplies you’ll need to create the cards.
If you have any questions or need any help, please let me know. Have fun earning those Bonus Days Coupons. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!