Trick or Treat, time for a Halloween Treat! Are you ready for a super fun project? I’m excited to share this quick and easy treat holder with you guys today.
Not only did I use the Hallows Night Magic stamp set, but I threw in the pumpkins from the Autumn Essentials die set. Don’t you think they coordinate super cute with the Autumn candy corn mix? My grandson is going to love this Halloween treat. Why? Well, candy corn has been his favorite FOREVER!!
I used the papers in the Magic in this Night DSP pack to decorate and set my scene. Then to give the elements a little sparkle, Champagne Shimmer Mist to the rescue.
With a few simple score lines, you’ll be creating a Halloween Treat for a special little ghoul or goblin too. Are you ready to learn how?
Here’s how the Halloween magic happens.
- Treat Holder – Cajun Craze CS – 3 1/4″ x 11″, scored on the 11″ side @ 4″, 6″ and 10″.
- DSP Mats – Magic in this Night DSP – one @ 3″ x 3/4″ and one @ 3″ x 3 3/4″.
- Rick Rack Trim – Blackberry Bliss CS – 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Autumn Essentials die set.
- Scallop Circle Trim – Blackberry Bliss CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Layering Circles die set.
- Pumpkins – Blackberry Bliss CS – 2″ x 3 1/2″ and Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Autumn Essentials die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment from the Hallows Night Magic set in Cajun Craze. Fussy cut the sentiment.
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 8″
- Treat Bag – 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bag
Halloween Treat Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!