Welcome! So excited to share with you one of my favorite things to do. What’s that? It’s creating my own designer series paper. This month, I’ll be creating a one sheet wonder with Beautiful Friendship. Even more, this card is super special because it’s my April 2020 customer thank you cards.
First of all, one of the best parts of being a demonstrator, is sharing and gaining inspiration from others. Be sure to visit Ruth Trice’s blog, for even more one sheet wonder ideas. Ruth is a very talented artist residing in the UK. I think you will love her work. I know I sure do.
And to think, it all starts with a sheet of 8 1/2″ x 11″ Whisper White cardstock. Because I broke out lots of inks from the Subtles family, this piece has a nice, soft springtime theme.
By maxmizing your paper cuts, you can definately create four cards from one sheet. My one sheet wonder with Beautiful Friendship is filled with lots of texture and interest. I’ve incorated a couple of other sets in the design. One of which is Butterfly Wishes. I love all the images in that DisINKtive set.
Can you believe you get all that yummy detail with just stamps, ink and paper. I find this type of stamping very relaxing. No pressure, grab a sheet of cardstock, break out those inks. I give you permission to just play.
That pretty sentiment is cut with one of the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly set. And that gorgeous sentiment can be found in the Peaceful Moments set. If you are looking for a versatile greeting set, that’s the one for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Supplies listed will create four cards.
- One sheet wonder with Beautiful Friendship – 8 1/2″ x 11″ Whisper White CS
- Card Bases – Thick Whisper White CS – two sheets – Score @ 4 1/4″, cut at 5 1/2″
- Mats – So Saffron CS – four @ 3″ x 5 1/4″
- One Sheet Wonder Mats – four @ 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ x 11″, stamp four sentiments, cut each with the die from Stitched So Sweetly.
- Ribbon – Petal Pink Metallic Edge – about 1 yard.
- Champagne Rhinestones – 4 medium and 8 small
One Sheet Wonder with Beautiful Friendship Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you give this technique a try. I think you’ll surprise yourself. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!